Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Victoria Shirt buttoned

Kraegar

Question

I believe back on MG there was a version of the R9Blouse057 shirt that had a buttoned, non-revealing look.

Pretty sure it was the same mesh, but unfortunately cant remember the author or the name, or any other info regarding it, only a quote saying something like "I liked that blouse but not the decolette, so made this one" 🙂 

If anybody has it, please, share it, people 🙂 Or maybe if someone knows the name or ID or other relevant info, please tell too, it might help in the search. Thanks in advance.

The unbuttoned version, ported by Berger is here. Now, hopefully, we'll get an alternative one too 🙂 

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

Pretty sure you are talking about the version that Nial made. I don't think I have it I removed most of my 7.5 files - If I remember correctly he made it as a replacer.

Though I credit Nial for teaching me to make addons and I respect him for his help, work and contribution - he never was the type to go back to fix his stuff. His way on making stuff was quantity over quality.

Most of his addons has a couple of issues - codes are not properly written out which creates the "undress bug" or the weights were never properly fixed/smoothed - hence on it looking blocky and choppy in certain areas.

@HDiddy Created a similar addon here: https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/752-the-boyfriend-shirt/?tab=details

As for the original addon assets, it comes from here: https://www.daz3d.com/hongyu-s-shirt-for-victoria-7

• Thanks 1

@Smoke, I see, thanks! It does sound like something Nial would do, especially since at that time you could count on fingers who can work with cloth meshes.

Yeah, I remember the issues with weights there, mainly on breasts 🙂 But I'm willing to ignore that, or use a smaller cup size.
HDiddy's addon is cool indeed, I have it, though this one looks like something to wear everyday, publically, not only the next morning, privately 🙂 Would be nice to have it too.