Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Female Polo Shirt?

Morius

Question

11 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Smoke said:

Haven't seen any asset for such a shirt.

Game has only one straight up recognizable female polo shirt, that is the vanilla Library Top, even so, dated textures and with a tie. 

I'm surprised to know the difficulty (or the impossibility) to find assets for this outfit! 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Morius said:

Game has only one straight up recognizable female polo shirt, that is the vanilla Library Top, even so, dated textures and with a tie. 

I'm surprised to know the difficulty (or the impossibility) to find assets for this outfit! 

I stand by my own words: We lack "normal" clothes. That's why you  WE need to learn to make them, comrade Morius! 😄

I'll try too once I can pass trhough the trauma of the Tactical Boots I ported 

PTSD_Chihuahua_Banner.jpg

• Agree 2

On 2/15/2024 at 7:17 PM, Morius said:

Don't we have any female polo shirt in this game yet? Why is that? 

HB121-Womens-classic-cotton-piqué-polo-shirt-1.jpg

I have this if you're interested.  

polo_shirt.jpg

It's a retexture of a base game dress (not my work) .  The button strip is a bit long, but it's probably as good as it gets with what's currently available.

Let me know  :classic_smile:

• Love It 1

15 minutes ago, aardy said:

I have this if you're interested.  

polo_shirt.jpg

It's a retexture of a base game dress (not my work) .  The button strip is a bit long, but it's probably as good as it gets with what's currently available.

Let me know  :classic_smile:

Oh! I would love it! It looks weel made!

2 hours ago, Morius said:

The best thing is, HDiddy updated this dress! So, if I can figure out the updated dress UV, I can create an updated version of this texture!

Pretty sure HDiddy's update was of Casual Dress 2 (the blue and white striped one).

This uses Casual Dress 3 (which is a red-checked shirt-dress by default). Don't think he's done this one.

• Thumbs Up 2

55 minutes ago, aardy said:

Pretty sure HDiddy's update was of Casual Dress 2 (the blue and white striped one).

This uses Casual Dress 3 (which is a red-checked shirt-dress by default). Don't think he's done this one.

My mistake, you’re right

• Thumbs Up 2