Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Animation Challenge the Right place for Heros !

AdultRex

Sometime do you open your game and then you move your model around but you dont have somethings to make ? 

do you sometime looking to animate somethings but you run out of Ideas ? ? 

do you want to test your skills but you dont have the Tools ! 

this is the Right place for you Bring your Sword and Shield it time for pose Battle !!! 

(( just kidding if you want to try to animate just for fun try to animate and pose your video here or your pose if you like  ))

or post some Gifs 

nullHow about some Guitar and head bangs !!

image.gif

jSagKZ3.gif

head-bang-rock.gif

Edited by AdultRex
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

A full rotation of the neck is no easy matter. I tried and still I'm not satisfied with the result.

Check my "Ultimate banana" pose for an example of what I got so far.

The neck rotation key value seems to reset in an odd way, at some point, and the method I found to prevent it is not very good.

19 hours ago, onevision said:

A full rotation of the neck is no easy matter. I tried and still I'm not satisfied with the result.

Check my "Ultimate banana" pose for an example of what I got so far.

The neck rotation key value seems to reset in an odd way, at some point, and the method I found to prevent it is not very good.

i searched for your Ultimate banana but i cant find it 

do you mean like this is a Glitch when you export the pose? like it reset ot somethings

for the neck rotation you have also to edit the upper-body like rotate the upper body with the neck to get the best results 

the game have some pose limitation so you have to do that trick to make the neck look better  

• Like 1

Checkout the SummerSlap Champion ! and see how Flexible she is ! 

@.blue  you Model she have no chance when it come to Flexibility Becouse this is the SummerSlap Champion ((Holly))

Video

https://mega.nz/file/coMGgSxC#63yYgGucba5PtqD7dUtyHSgbZC1SY8S_Ps-Uon0PvnY

and there you can check more about her Flexibility

15-Crazy-Yoga-Poses-You-Wish-You-Could-Strike-1.jpg

bandicam 2022-11-21 06-19-41-275.jpg

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, AdultRex said:

Checkout the SummerSlap Champion ! and see how Flexible she is ! 

@.blue  you Model she have no chance when it come to Flexibility Becouse this is the SummerSlap Champion ((Holly))

Video

https://mega.nz/file/coMGgSxC#63yYgGucba5PtqD7dUtyHSgbZC1SY8S_Ps-Uon0PvnY

and there you can check more about her Flexibility

15-Crazy-Yoga-Poses-You-Wish-You-Could-Strike-1.jpg

bandicam 2022-11-21 06-19-41-275.jpg

okay okay, I am going to train her today and see where it goes, will report progress in some hours

Edit:

Okay, she couldnt do much as of now but some more training sessions will improve the flexibility soon

Screenshot_70.jpg

Push ups
https://mega.nz/file/XcZQnJ4R#w-dzeJDkEuMugyUGglaIXj_FYTb40uZn0ysI78AIWVc
Standing
https://mega.nz/file/CBpiSaIS#cU3A0XKhtQ1Jx8Ak1amz6oUTkvywix83DVyJuty7DNs

Bonus: Foot Massage alias pushing the thumb against the inner feet
https://mega.nz/file/2RAFzBCL#11vO41dULRRqiM8G2BbIPtmS8d0gQWhTcldFL7QW-Ig

• Like 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/21/2022 at 8:55 AM, .blue said:

okay okay, I am going to train her today and see where it goes, will report progress in some hours

Edit:

Okay, she couldnt do much as of now but some more training sessions will improve the flexibility soon

Screenshot_70.jpg

Push ups
https://mega.nz/file/XcZQnJ4R#w-dzeJDkEuMugyUGglaIXj_FYTb40uZn0ysI78AIWVc
Standing
https://mega.nz/file/CBpiSaIS#cU3A0XKhtQ1Jx8Ak1amz6oUTkvywix83DVyJuty7DNs

Bonus: Foot Massage alias pushing the thumb against the inner feet
https://mega.nz/file/2RAFzBCL#11vO41dULRRqiM8G2BbIPtmS8d0gQWhTcldFL7QW-Ig

the thump against the inner feet that should be orginal XD from where you bring these ideas  

• Thanks 1

@.blue 

she must go to the Police investigation room with 2 Police officers , a Female and a Shemale Police Officers and then they well see what exactly her problem but on there ways ! 

or maybe@Morius have other ways to make her back to her Training routine

About SummerSlam 2 , i will change the models to shemales i think that make more sense since it a fuck and fight 

i need a New Hero some Beginner Fight that will took all the Beating heavy beating XD

i can make my own model but  if you want your model to be include i must change her to a Shemale and change her body to make it fit the standard so there is no glitches  maybe her hair also  , but im like 98.2% sure that she will always lose im telling you from now XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, AdultRex said:

@.blue 

she must go to the Police investigation room with 2 Police officers , a Female and a Shemale Police Officers and then they well see what exactly her problem but on there ways ! 

or maybe@Morius have other ways to make her back to her Training routine

About SummerSlam 2 , i will change the models to shemales i think that make more sense since it a fuck and fight 

i need a New Hero some Beginner Fight that will took all the Beating heavy beating XD

i can make my own model but  if you want your model to be include i must change her to a Shemale and change her body to make it fit the standard so there is no glitches  maybe her hair also  , but im like 98.2% sure that she will always lose im telling you from now XD

Got a new model which is capable of the things you would like to change, will post that one when I finished her (or him? lmao) will send the model to you maybe at the end of the week, I am certainly too busy the next days

• Thumbs Up 1

@.blue 

i just ask you if you want to see her in the WWE SummmerSLAP !  wrestling for her own life and safety 

plus it will take me time to edit her , and i prefer that i just load up one of my models and give her few edit her and there then Suddenly a new Creation a new model is here it will take less time XD 

and the things about the SummerSlap it mostly poses and i do them Quickly , like the first summerslap i was lucky that the models was already ready so i almost done it the morning to 1pm to it was almost ready then i had few issue you know it was my first try . so i gived it anther morning and that it . it more then 50 poses XD (( fight poses ))

and the next SummerSlap will be more game like then a video . and i will drop the Quality and i will increase the Quantity i always like to go to the opposite direction XD   

On 11/25/2022 at 7:47 AM, AdultRex said:

@.blue 

i just ask you if you want to see her in the WWE SummmerSLAP !  wrestling for her own life and safety 

plus it will take me time to edit her , and i prefer that i just load up one of my models and give her few edit her and there then Suddenly a new Creation a new model is here it will take less time XD 

and the things about the SummerSlap it mostly poses and i do them Quickly , like the first summerslap i was lucky that the models was already ready so i almost done it the morning to 1pm to it was almost ready then i had few issue you know it was my first try . so i gived it anther morning and that it . it more then 50 poses XD (( fight poses ))

and the next SummerSlap will be more game like then a video . and i will drop the Quality and i will increase the Quantity i always like to go to the opposite direction XD   

I've seen your post on a different site. I never shared a model in VX and before that, only maybe to punkbuster, I dont think I might be able to share this one as it is heavily modified and also needs custom clothing as I based it on Latonoa lmao 🤣 🤓 fuck me but only if you futa

@.blue

for the summerlap it jump from site to other site it keep jumping XD

And this means that you must also be aware of what is happening, but I do not have any problem with that

when you says Futa in my mind is a pussy and a penis together
and that is what we used to see before but now people they are change when someone say futa it just a shemale XD

And about the game and v2 it really might change alot that might be a good things or bad things only the time can tell 

also i have to edit the body and maybe the hair it might not look like her anymore, and make her body as standard to pose it smoothly like the pic below

i know that sometime people make a bounds with there models and i dont want to be responsible to breaking bounds you know so you must be okey with everything's XD  

bandicam 2022-12-04 17-27-17-356.jpg