Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Vampire collar

DBtk17

Question

15 answers to this question

• Administrator
4 hours ago, DBtk17 said:

I've already written to him. I'm still waiting for an answer.

I wouldn't be so pushy or get offended if people don't reply. Aside from some users who are "smug" toward people who PM other users (Not trying to sound discouraging either. As active users DO reply and friendly community members) - but you have to take into account that we all live different lives and we are in different parts of the world. And unfortunately some people live in areas that are in conflict. So they might not be fortunate to log in here on a daily basis as there are more important and pressing issues that they have to handle. 

As for the item in question - I don't recall ever seeing it. It could be a old addon that he retextured.

9 hours ago, Smoke said:

I wouldn't be so pushy/offended if people don't reply. Aside from some users who are "smug" toward people who PM other users, you have to take into account that we all live different lives and in different parts of the world. And unfortunately some people live in areas that are in conflict. So they might not be fortunate to log in here on a daily basis as there are more important and pressing issues that they have to handle. 

As for the item in question - I don't recall ever seeing it. It could be a old addon that he retextured.

I'm sorry if I put it harshly. My English is bad. I'm not offended and I don't want a conflict. I'd just like to know where to find this thing.

Edited by DBtk17
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, DBtk17 said:

I'm sorry if I put it harshly. My English is bad. I'm not offended and I don't want a conflict. I'd just like to know where to find this thing.

Your fine, you did nothing wrong or bad. I figured I'd state that because I've seen people get angry because they didn't get a response within a couple hrs. Just a reminder that we are all human here 😉

8 hours ago, Smoke said:

Your fine, you did nothing wrong or bad. I figured I'd state that because I've seen people get angry because they didn't get a response within a couple hrs. Just a reminder that we are all human here 😉

I am not angry, even if it has been not a couple of hours, but three days since I wrote the message. Now I have found an old pack and am pumping it. I hope I'll find something interesting there.

Edited by DBtk17

55 minutes ago, PunkBuster said:

DBtk17, I saw you wrote me a pm but I can't see your text, here what I got 🙄

Безымянный.jpg

Also, from Tuesday I have blackouts for 12 hours a day... 😔

I'd like to know where did you get the Vampire Collar? If you can, then lay it out, if not, then give me a name so I can find it. Sorry, I didn't know that you have a light theme and the text is not displayed. I hope I fixed it.

Edited by DBtk17

18 minutes ago, DBtk17 said:

I'd like to know where did you get the Vampire Collar? If you can, then lay it out, if not, then give me a name so I can find it. Sorry, I didn't know that you have a light theme and the text is not displayed. I hope I fixed it.

You did fix it, was it because of the light theme? 🤨