Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

There are any caps or bandana retextures?

Madie

Question

Hi! Im here again, making a dumb question after searching without luck

Thanks in advance for reading the request, well actually is more a question than a request, Im trying to find a good cap or a retexture for the bandana for a photoshop for one new model

cap.jpg

IDK if could be something like a "Piluso" but if there are and someone can share that or the cap/bandana it would be something very helpfull

Piluso.jpg

Cheers and good luck! 

7 answers to this question

14 hours ago, Madie said:

Hi! Im here again, making a dumb question after searching without luck

Thanks in advance for reading the request, well actually is more a question than a request, Im trying to find a good cap or a retexture for the bandana for a photoshop for one new model

cap.jpg

IDK if could be something like a "Piluso" but if there are and someone can share that or the cap/bandana it would be something very helpfull

Piluso.jpg

Cheers and good luck! 

There are a number of baseball caps available - pic below shows 3,

1. Default baseball cap

2. Baseball cap by NC

3 R9Hat067 Desert Cap (retexture with goggles removed).

baseball caps.jpg

Any could be easily retextured, and I know there are others available (just haven't looked into my archives yet0

Which would be your preference, and what exactly is the retexture you're looking for?

The only thing we currently have even close to a Piluso would be the Booney Hat (R9Hat001):

hat001_booney.jpg

And when you refer to a bandana, are you talking about this item? (default Jail bandana):

ScreenCap_07.jpg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, aardy said:

There are a number of baseball caps available - pic below shows 3,

1. Default baseball cap

2. Baseball cap by NC

3 R9Hat067 Desert Cap (retexture with goggles removed).

baseball caps.jpg

Any could be easily retextured, and I know there are others available (just haven't looked into my archives yet0

Which would be your preference, and what exactly is the retexture you're looking for?

The only thing we currently have even close to a Piluso would be the Booney Hat (R9Hat001):

hat001_booney.jpg

Thanks for the answer! I had see them in my game also!

I was looking for something like the cap pic I posted, nothing too special just some retexture with good textures so the hat does not look so "Disruptive" with some of the newest addons, IDK if Im beign clear or making my idea understand

Just now, Madie said:

Thanks for the answer! I had see them in my game also!

I was looking for something like the cap pic I posted, nothing too special just some retexture with good textures so the hat does not look so "Disruptive" with some of the newest addons, IDK if Im beign clear or making my idea understand

...er, not really - still not sure what you're asking for that isn't pictured above :classic_smile:

1 minute ago, aardy said:

...er, not really - still not sure what you're asking for that isn't pictured above :classic_smile:

I have a cap with a flat visor like in the photo that I posted in the first post I'm looking for something in the "Rapper" style or that has better quality textures than the base ones, it doesn't matter if it has a logo or if it's just black

Examples below

It also could be just a retex for the bandana, just looking for something with better texture quality 

this cap comes with a dimisd pack I downloaded from this site

screenshot_23_03_09 14_56_42.jpg

screenshot_23_03_09 14_57_49.jpg

screenshot_23_03_09 14_59_29.jpg

imagen_2023-03-09_150112949.png

1 hour ago, Madie said:

I have a cap with a flat visor like in the photo that I posted in the first post I'm looking for something in the "Rapper" style or that has better quality textures than the base ones, it doesn't matter if it has a logo or if it's just black

Examples below

It also could be just a retex for the bandana, just looking for something with better texture quality 

this cap comes with a dimisd pack I downloaded from this site

screenshot_23_03_09 14_56_42.jpg

screenshot_23_03_09 14_57_49.jpg

screenshot_23_03_09 14_59_29.jpg

imagen_2023-03-09_150112949.png

Ah, gotcha.  That's one I don't have as I didn't care too much for the style, but it shouldn't be difficult to retexture. Send me the addon and I'll take a look.

And as my above pic shows, the texture I use for the bandana is better quality - and I'm sure I have others. Would that be any help?

EDIT:  PM sent.

• Administrator

I 're-made' that hat here. https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/3913-klub-exile-era/

At that point, I recall why 2 version was made (no HS sliders). But currently, 1 version is enough as you are able to rotate the hat and position how ever you feel like it. I also created a 'bend' morphs to give a skater vibe. In short, it was a little experiment that I was trying out with hats and someone asked for it so I posted it there.

• Thanks 1