Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Providing Some Information Regarding Saree!

Pagla Choda 2.0

I am not a Moder or Content Creator but with my limited knowledge, I am able to know that cloth making is much easier in Blender with Marvelous Designer. Due to some complexity reasons our respectable Moders and Content Creators are facing problems to make the " Indian Saree Addon " specially the " Pallu(Skirt) " Part. Here I am providing a tutorial youtube video link that how to make The Saree in Marvelous Designer. I think it will help them a lot! I always trust our respectable Moders and Content Creators and If they will accept my kind request then I will be highly thankful to them.🙏@Klub Exile Support Admin@HDiddy@Administrator@Smoke@Morius

The Youtube Video Link : 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator

Please do not tag KE staff for a request, put out a request and ask the community (which you have done multiple times) or start a convo like this minus the tagging of KE staff or people you dismissed and wait and see if there are people interested in the discussion. And the last time I butted in, you linked me a bunch of stuff the last time something like this was mentioned so you ended such convo (basically telling me that a 'saree dress' was already made and dismissed my comment). I'll remind you right here:

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Smoke said:

Please do not tag KE staff for a request, put out a request and ask the community (which you have done multiple times) or start a convo like this minus the tagging of KE staff or people you dismissed and wait and see if there are people interested in the discussion. And the last time I butted in, you linked me a bunch of stuff the last time something like this was mentioned so you ended such convo (basically telling me that a 'saree dress' was already made and dismissed my comment). I'll remind you right here:

I can't get the line (basically telling me that a 'saree dress' was already made and dismissed my comment) will you please make it clear?

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Pagla Choda 2.0 said:

I can't get the line (basically telling me that a 'saree dress' was already made and dismissed my comment) will you please make it clear?

What is there to be clear about? I told you the complexity of the functionality of such a outfit on this game and you said that if I want 'more information to visit such post (which was someone that shared a AM of that outfit).

If you are telling me that its not that hard than please be my guest and make it. Other wise I already told you the complexity of it. And you are basically now requesting that I 'attempt/make' a dress from scratch - putting more steps on a process that I already told you that is hard to achieve.

Now I never said its not possible but hard - meaning that I already tried making (or messed around with long clothing items) and its annoying to sculpt and weight paint.  

7 minutes ago, Smoke said:

What is there to be clear about? I told you the complexity of the functionality of such a outfit on this game and you said that if I want 'more information to visit such post (which was someone that shared a AM of that outfit).

If you are telling me that its not that hard than please be my guest and make it. Other wise I already told you the complexity of it. And you are basically now requesting that I 'attempt/make' a dress from scratch - putting more steps on a process that I already told you that is hard to achieve.

Now I never said its not possible but hard - meaning that I already tried making (or messed around with long clothing items) and its annoying to sculpt and weight paint.  

Okay Now I got it, I will not tag you and other content creators anymore!

Edited by Pagla Choda 2.0
  • Haha 1

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Pagla Choda 2.0 said:

Okay Now I got it, I will not tag you and other content creators anymore!

Okay, some how it feel that you completely didn't get the point but my mistake is answering a question that you should of known already. Either way, enjoy your your day.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1