Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Ideas for sexy/funny shirt designs?

3 hours ago, FleshBishop said:

I did all of mine by using Paint.net.  Much more lightweight and simpler to use than Photoshop and more than good enough for messing about with textures.  I had a lot of fun making those T shirts 😛

I would just do the word "Bukkake" in the proper Barbie font

Paint.net, really? Clearly I’ve been underestimating it 😂 those shirts are great by the way, I love them!

That’s a good idea actually, gets the same point across with less. Thanks! 😁

Another go at it, simplified and tried to make more contrast with drop shadow and varying the colors more between logo and shirt. Logo placement is close, maybe a little left and down?

large.monika-ubs1.png.61fbe14da234714524

• Like 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was wondering, comrade @playadollx

Watching the images provided by @Lans Damon, it occured to me: Using "dated" ways to say the same, combined with some vintage cartoons, I believe would be interesting:

nullimage.png

My first language isn't English, so words like "strumpet", "trollop", "harlot", "wanton", "drab", "doxy", "tull" and "sloven" have been added to my vocabulary for... reasons. By curiosity I went to watch the usage of those words and most aren't common today, but the mean what they mean.

That's just a little idea. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaand for other models ot T-shirts, can we see Valeria? 🤤

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, SovietTiger said:

I was wondering, comrade @playadollx

Watching the images provided by @Lans Damon, it occured to me: Using "dated" ways to say the same, combined with some vintage cartoons, I believe would be interesting:

nullimage.png

My first language isn't English, so words like "strumpet", "trollop", "harlot", "wanton", "drab", "doxy", "tull" and "sloven" have been added to my vocabulary for... reasons. By curiosity I went to watch the usage of those words and most aren't common today, but the mean what they mean.

That's just a little idea. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaand for other models ot T-shirts, can we see Valeria? 🤤

I like the idea! It's a little more difficult to find something older that also still sounds hot, but I'm sure I could figure out something.

Aaaaaaaand she might be wearing the next one 😉

• Love It 2

2 minutes ago, playadollx said:

Quick test on a new top just for @SovietTiger 😉

large.BallsDeepTest.jpg.9688c4db102df26d

You've got no idea how much I like your girl Valeria. Any update on her release? No pressure, no pressure...

On a side note, you might try different spec files for your textures. This are the basics I use:

S1 This is sparkly, might reflect the light.

S2.png This is metallic, a certain "metallness" to the texture.

S3.png Black is totally opaque. 

Different shades of green, work in a kind of "leathery" look. S4.png S5.png the clearer the color, the shinier.

And these two MF are for when you want to shine to the moon and back. Semigloss.png S-BrillosoPlus.png

I have read LOTS of the theory of why spec works the way it does... And still don't understand squat. But these might help you to create the kind of shininess you want to achieve. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, SovietTiger said:

You've got no idea how much I like your girl Valeria. Any update on her release? No pressure, no pressure...

Hopefully soon! I think the only dependencies are the Universal Skin System and PetraV's head mod, so it should be simple (hopefully)

And thanks for that! I've very clearly been using the same spec file 😂 but this will help me get some variation in.

• Love It 1

I have some ideas, but first context because I’m boring.

Asian people like western culture, but the overwhelming majority don’t know squat of English or even the Latin alphabet. But they find the words pretty, like we also do with their ideograms. They specifically like some letters, like U, C, S… the curvy ones.

That said, they sometimes sport funny phrases on their shirts, check this out:

https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-english-translations-t-shirt-fail-asia-broken-engrish/

on this light, there are some requests/suggestions

Blowjober since 1955 (using the baseball font)

Free Fingering (a cursive font)

Squeeze my Melons (green shirt, and little cute melons on the background)

Born to Fuck (USA colors, Football font.)

Deeper! Harder! Faster! (Deeper with a font that remember depth, harder with a font remembering rock, faster with a font reminding speed)

• Haha 4
  • Agree 1

Analingus Sports 1819 (cursive the random date smaller and underlined above the nonsense phrase$

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, petrav said:

Why not your favorite magazine logo (text white arial bold, background black)?

DRILLED.com

Valeria's a huge fan, she dreams of doing a scene with Bull someday 😏

large.ValeriaDrilledTest.jpg.fa4c5d10bba

• Love It 3

1 minute ago, playadollx said:

Valeria's a huge fan, she dreams of doing a scene with Bull someday 😏

large.ValeriaDrilledTest.jpg.fa4c5d10bba

Well, if you send me the face, body and tattoo save settings of her I may create a Drilled-version of Valeria for a set (and if you like her, I can share that model with you)...

• Love It 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, petrav said:

Well, if you send me the face, body and tattoo save settings of her I may create a Drilled-version of Valeria for a set (and if you like her, I can share that model with you)...

I'd love that! I'm actually planning on sharing her on the site later today, so I'll send her over to you once I'm done! 😈

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, petrav said:

She is in your inbox my friend 😏

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, playadollx said:

I'd love that! I'm actually planning on sharing her on the site later today, so I'll send her over to you once I'm done! 😈

UP5WOK.gif

• Haha 3