Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Ideas for sexy/funny shirt designs?

Hexd33's Hannah had an adventure with my girls, a comic is on the works about that. But I believe Valeria will make Malena's  blood boil, because Rassía will have a fulgoric crush on Valeria. We'll see what happens. 😉 

Did you ear that, comrades @Trapp and @Morius??

• Love It 3

33 minutes ago, SovietTiger said:

Hexd33's Hannah had an adventure with my girls, a comic is on the works about that. But I believe Valeria will make Malena's  blood boil, because Rassía will have a fulgoric crush on Valeria. We'll see what happens. 😉 

More colabs! Can’t wait!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

On 2/9/2024 at 12:55 PM, SovietTiger said:

You've got no idea how much I like your girl Valeria. Any update on her release? No pressure, no pressure...

It's your lucky day 😉

• Love It 3

9 minutes ago, playadollx said:

It's your lucky day 😉

May the mummified Saint Lenin take good care of you and fill you with many satisfactions. 😍😍😍🤤😍

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, SovietTiger said:

May the mummified Saint Lenin take good care of you and fill you with many satisfactions. 😍😍😍🤤😍

Thank you! 😂😂

Please test her out to make sure I uploaded her properly!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, SovietTiger said:

I would LOVE to have her join the roster at one point. Only problem, I already have a character that looks A LOT like sexy Ms. Torres there. Maybe she's a relative of the boss? But I say go for it, comrade!

As for the reason this topic exists: I believe we might need some attire for our branding. Here's my humble proposal:

BTM BABES LOGO.png

As for the character in question, here she is:

• Love It 3

4 hours ago, Trapp said:

As for the reason this topic exists: I believe we might need some attire for our branding. Here's my humble proposal:

I think we can make that happen 😉 If I have your permission, I'll add it into the upcoming texture pack (with credit to you of course).
large.ValeriaBTMBabesTest.jpg.5c7ee6b9b2

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, playadollx said:

I think we can make that happen 😉 If I have your permission, I'll add it into the upcoming texture pack (with credit to you of course).
large.ValeriaBTMBabesTest.jpg.5c7ee6b9b2

PLEASE DO!! YES!!!

Also, I need tips to make my own. I know you need UV files to create textures, but I want to learn how to do my own! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!

18 minutes ago, Trapp said:

PLEASE DO!! YES!!!

Also, I need tips to make my own. I know you need UV files to create textures, but I want to learn how to do my own! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!

My best advice (as a clear noob still 😅) is to download a texture pack for a piece of clothing you want to make textures for and play around with the files in there. Lots of packs have the texture along with normal maps (think raised, bumpiness, etc) and specular maps (shininess, how light affects it, etc) that you can experiment with.

• Thanks 1