Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Requesting a UFC cage map!

Toote Le Monk

How´s it going my friends? im intro battle poses lately, wich i find now really interesting. I mostly use the superb summerslam room, and the really cool bloodsport room, but i was thinking it would be greeeeat to have a UFC cage to let the battles rage ! i leave you some pictures of those cages, really neat. Anyway, maybe some of you find a project like this interesting to work on. Cheers 

ufc.jpg

ufc1.jpg

ufc2.jpg

ufc3.png

If you found some cool 3d .obj online it would be a breeze, I think it would have to be ported from a game, that's the easiest way. I guess a full retex of the bloodsport room you mention could be viable, but that would be considerably harder and not nearly as good as if you just took the mesh straight from some ufc game.

Woahhh really cool man, i dont really know how to use 3d Objects or make rooms. Thats why i propose it as an idea. But i mean, a room, with only the cage and everything else black would be really really good in my opinion. Anyway, you´re the real deal man 😎

Edited by tottebonzo

57 minutes ago, tottebonzo said:

Woahhh really cool man, i dont really know how to use 3d Objects or make rooms. Thats why i propose it as an idea. But i mean, a room, with only the cage and everything else black would be really really good in my opinion. Anyway, you´re the real deal man 😎

I have an idea, I can maske simple 4 wall with a photo. Something like this.

19578281341_6b7c3e5859_b.thumb.jpg.2066ed876b0d2fa455d7b433dca05e8d.jpg

There will be a cage in the middle

It will looks like you have an audience 😁

So it will be only one object and you can place it in every room or just use backdrop room (its an empty room)

You can easily create your own h5 object room

Chec this out:

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/2544-vx-room-creator-hook-5/

13 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

I have an idea, I can maske simple 4 wall with a photo. Something like this.

19578281341_6b7c3e5859_b.thumb.jpg.2066ed876b0d2fa455d7b433dca05e8d.jpg

There will be a cage in the middle

It will looks like you have an audience 😁

So it will be only one object and you can place it in every room or just use backdrop room (its an empty room)

So, it would be a room with the cage in the middle, or a room with the photos as walls and nothing in the middle?. By the way, looks pretty cool with that picture. Also, and im sorry for being such a noob 😁 i´ve been trying to use rooms with the siberia object pack, but i dont know where to put the files. Is it in activemod?

Edited by tottebonzo

2 minutes ago, tottebonzo said:

So, it would be a room with the cage in the middle, or a room with the photos as walls and nothing in the middle?. By the way, looks pretty cool with that picture. Also, and im sorry for being such a noob 😁 i´ve been trying to use rooms with the siberia object pack, but i dont know where to put the files. Is it in activemod?

walls with picture and cage in the middle of course. h5 object room has lvl_definition.txt. So if you have a room and you add an object, lvl_def store his parameters (position, rotation etc. and of course path to object). I store sibiera objeck pack in my activemod folder. 

7 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

walls with picture and cage in the middle of course. h5 object room has lvl_definition.txt. So if you have a room and you add an object, lvl_def store his parameters (position, rotation etc. and of course path to object). I store sibiera objeck pack in my activemod folder. 

Sounds great man. It will turn out awesome. Im going to take a look at the room maker. Maybe i can contribute and make some rooms myself. Anyway thanks a lot dude

1 minute ago, tottebonzo said:

Sounds great man. It will turn out awesome. Im going to take a look at the room maker. Maybe i can contribute and make some rooms myself. Anyway thanks a lot dude

There is a link to sexvision's blog. If you have troubles with using this tool. There is a tutorial movie.

• Like 1