Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Which Room Is This?

loki1968

I did a re texture of that room, that is what you see on the screenshot.

Its the Holiday Chalet of Berger. I will re upload in a bit.

There you go

Edited by Sexvision

1 hour ago, BeaTleS said:

I tried, these poses are not for this room.
About the cafe I know.

Ask HDiddy, he made them. Also i didn´t mean the dorm room made from the original bedroom that is shared here. It´s room 397, in the activemod folder you have it named R_397_Girls Dormitory and is in HDiddys Mega shared folder

MEGA

• Like 1

• Administrator
2 hours ago, BeaTleS said:

I tried, these poses are not for this room.
About the cafe I know.

I don't make poses from scratch, I just modify them. As @pes1972 said they are for girls dormitory which I believe is uploaded.  That said, as @Sexvision mentioned you can also use TKX Utilities to make the poses work for any room.  You just need to change all the locations that have an "*" to "FLOOR" and no, this will not impact the locations they were set for Girls Dormitory.  Also to note those poses uses a Tall Male and Normal height female.

• Like 2