Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Ritual / Magic Rooms

hunterrider90

Hi everyone! 
My request is that, is there some kind of ritual rooms or magic rooms now? 
I know the old version of the games has some kind of witch tower, but for VX is there something like that? 

Thanks

Edited by hunterrider90
  • Like 1

You'd just have to look around the rooms area as there should be plenty of fantasy rooms you could use for said purpose.  Besides, the definition of fantasy or ritual is in your mind.. :classic_happy:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, proxima said:

I'm currently working on a sci-fi room which I'm finishing this weekend. the next project is a room with a dark fantasy sacrifice altar. I think you will like it 😉

New Sci-Fi/Fantasy Rooms? - sounds great 👍

Would you have any preview shots you could tease us with?  :classic_biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing these - just one question, will they be H5 Rooms or regular addon rooms?  :classic_smile:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, proxima said:

I'm on the move, I'll share it with you tomorrow evening. so I left to make H5 rooms but if you have a guide to make regular rooms, I'm interested 😉

Ah, I won't be able to see these in-game unfortunately, as I don't use Hook (PC limitations).

But I will still be interested to see what you are working on - if only to see what I'll be missing out on :classic_smile:

Looks like there's a guide to creating regular addon rooms available here:

https://www.klubexile.com/tutorials/article/11-addon-room-tutorial/

• Like 1