Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

no room start button

Krab

After adding several different newly added rooms, found a startup problem. The last work room was from the Author - Sexvision / VX Covid Care and all the rooms before this one also worked fine. As soon as I try to add a room from the recently loaded ones, such as Interogation Room 1.0.0, the game launch button is simply missing. It's the same with some of the recently released clothing addons. Please tell me how you can solve this problem.

Spoiler

dfg.jpg

• Administrator

The best and logical thing to do is to remove those rooms and see if you are still having issues. 
Otherwise from my knowledge, any mod that interferes with the GUI, or legacy body/face mods will create such issues.

Note: when I say GUI, do not use and install multiple version. Pick one and stick with it. If you find a better one, remove the old. And I’ve seen some people post “repacks”. They give no description and support. We have always said this avoid it and/or report it if any issues. 

• Like 2

On 9/27/2021 at 2:41 AM, Smoke said:

The best and logical thing to do is to remove those rooms and see if you are still having issues. 
Otherwise from my knowledge, any mod that interferes with the GUI, or legacy body/face mods will create such issues.

Note: when I say GUI, do not use and install multiple version. Pick one and stick with it. If you find a better one, remove the old. And I’ve seen some people post “repacks”. They give no description and support. We have always said this avoid it and/or report it if any issues. 

When you remove add-ins, everything works, but when adding new ones, the error is repeated. The client of the game is 1.00o, perhaps the reason is this. Although this bug does not happen with all new additions. I suspected that the font size of the windows was too big and the button just wouldn't fit, but changing the screen settings didn't change anything. Body -x body morph. By the way, Hdiddi clothes added in about the last 1-2 weeks causes the same error, and all earlier releases work without errors. Anyway, thanks for the hint, I'll try to find the reason.

It was possible to solve the problem of the lack of a start button. In add-ons, 2 files were found that changed the appearance of the interface and by deleting one of them everything again worked as it should. Perhaps this will help someone.

14 hours ago, HDiddy said:

Which addon did you remove?  XBody includes some GUI options that will confict with other GUIs if you try to mix them

I had 2 add-ons installed to change the interface, vx.Klub.Exile.GUI.dark and the 3 dsv2.aa1.load screen. The addon club Exile worked in the game, the second addon did not cause any conflicts and I forgot about it. And when adding new clothes or rooms, a conflict of interface add-ons apparently began, which led to an error. I uninstalled both addons one by one and checked in the game, they both work if not installed at the same time.