Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

UPDATE FROM 28.11.2016

pervokpetr

New update was sent. Contain Water shader and Animated Textures.

Water shading.
Now you ca use shader for simaulte water surface, the shader name are "CustomWater", shading use two normals maps with waves of different sizes to simulate water surface movements, pass file example:

[pass]
   name = CustomWater
   shallow_color = 9, 18, 16
   deep_color = 1, 4, 4
   w1_scale_uv = 2
   w1_scale_normal = 1
   w1_speed = -0.022, -0.022
   w2_scale_uv = 1
   w2_scale_normal = 0.8
   w2_speed = 0.04, -0.005
   fog_distance = 2
   reflection_amount = 1.2
   reflection_colorize = 0.1
   refraction_amount = 0.5
   stage2 = _hook5data\water\water_ocean2.dds
   stage3 = _hook5data\water\water_ripple.dds

I'm think parameters are very clear to understand, I'll explain it in hook5 guide more detailed. You can see how water looks in Oasis room provided in the link above.

Animated textures.
To enable this features in game for some object, you should create set of textures, first texture should contain "_num01" suffix, others the same but with corresponding number, for example:
stage2 = someroom_tvscreen_norm_num01.dds (and other textures with the same name but with "_num02", "num03" and so on, when hook5 will found "num01" in texture name it will try search and load other texture with such naming, and will try create animated set. As we can't change name of base textures, I created option "diffuse_override" for replacing base texture for example (from stripclub room) Room_Stripclub_tv_02a_pass.txt:

[pass]
name = CustomStatic
stage2 = _hook5data\shared normals\flat_surface_norm.dds
stage3 = Room_Stripclub_tv_02glow.dds
diffuse_override = Room_Stripclub_tv_num01.png
diffuse_swap_speed = 1.5
for this object hook5 

will use not base texture "Room_Stripclub_tv_02a.png", but texture provided in diffuse_override. Also there is three parameters for adjust swap speed:
diffuse_swap_speed - set speed for texture set provided in diffuse_override
normal_swap_speed - set_speed for texture set provided in stage2 (usually normals)
specular_swap_speed - set_speed for texture set provided in stage3 (usually PBR/specular data)
To see how animated texture scan be used try room StripCkub provide in link above.

Limitations.
Animated textures will never correspond to environment cubemap, envmap created once and will not fit animation, so attempt to produce changable environment lighting will fail. Of course resolution and amount of textures will increase mem usage, so you will be limited a bit in your fantasy.

Update was sent for all members with registered KEY. If your key was registered but you did not received update contact with me.

OK, guys I'm noticed about crash in stripclub, weird that I did not faced with it whil create textures and lefdef for this room and recorded video - I'll check more how it can happen. Also a lot of reports about flickering shadows - this will be my next step trying to fix it, so I'm delay updating of BasicVersion for now, it will be updated after light/shadows will be fixed

• Thanks 1