Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 24.11.2017

pervokpetr

New update was sent:
1. Optimized omni light culling algorithm
2. A bit faster and better SSLR effect
3. Additional function to fix bound data for models converted from h4m
4. Attempt to implement Oculus VR support

Optimized omni light culling algorithm.
I redid culling function for omni light to reduce amount of object that should be render on shadow render step, this should improove performance of omni lights.

A bit faster and better SSLR effect - redit sslr effect to reduce amount of raytrace calculatons and amount of steps, also changed blur algorithm. But still this reflections not correct in terms of PBR, due to low amount of bluring steps.

Additional function to fix bound data for models converted from h4m.
Now in hook object property window will appear button "fix bound data" if object bound data was calculated incorrect. If you will hit on this button then hook will recalculate bound data of object and will resave model.
Also I uploaded fixed h5mconvertor on my patreon page - this version has fixed bound calculation for h4m->h5m conversion.

Attempt to implement Oculus VR support.
Due to OVR service require render targets with resolution different from resolutions that villa allow to use, it's hard to implement dynamic switch on the fly from VR mode to ordinal mode. So for now it works with this rules:
1. If iAllowOVR (in main11.fx) equal to 0(zero) the hook will launch in ordinal mode (F3 will enable/disable anaglyph separation)
2. If iAllowOVR (in main11.fx) equal to 1 the hook will launch in OVRSupport mode and will create al GAPI resources according to OVRService parameters and will create OVRSession - with this will be possible use Oculus VR device, final image will be rescaled to screen resolution. F3 enable/disable rendering on VRdevice
This is first implementation so I will wait your reports and thoughts about VR.

For members who use another VR devices.
For now I need understand how to properly implement VR, but I have only device which compatible with Oculus service, once it will be done I will research other VR services.

Question about TheKlub17 v10.
I tried this version, I did portable install and placed hook files to binaries folder then I used launcher from binaries - game start without problem and hook works as it should, except eyes, physhairs and such a things - I'm think my body mod's from v7 not compatible with v10, lefdef for photostudio was loaded correct. For now I will not waste time to research v10/hook problems - see no reasons - old body shapes, hair models, no rooms addons - with this I can't do enaught tests, but later I will adjust hook to be compatible with v10