Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 07.09.2018 - OpenVR integration (require openvr_api.dll)

pervokpetr

New update was sent:
- OpenVR integration
- Fix for cum for VX/R9X version

OpenVR integration
It works with my Oculus, so need test it with other devices. To enable OpenVR mode set iSeparationMode to 4 (don't forget you can switch it only before game launch). Important OpenVR require SteamVR installed and "openvr_api.dll" to be placed into your binaries folder - you can download it from attachment to this post or from my patreon page. Later I write here some additional thoughts about OpenVR integration.
Want to hear how it will work for you.

cum fix
I wrote additional shader compatible with new geometry type that 3xes used for cum object - if you use VX or R9X versions replace "CustomCum" shader in pass file with "CustomCum2" - I tersted it on R9X game version.
DON'T TRY USE TESSELLATION ON CUM - I don't know who did it first, but this is will not work, result unpredictable - you can get no cum at all or videodriver crash. In villa only one object type can be tessellated - body parts, all other objects has incompatible vertex stream/index stream - BURN IT IN YOUR HEADS.

openvr_binaries.zip

Hi...

Thanks for uploading this to the KE..

I have a bought a Rift S and trying to set it up correctly...

What is the difference between OpenVR and OculusHome setting?

And how to fix the camera offset?? the camera position and direction in Rift is totally different from the one ingame... can I correct this somehow?

openvr is for devices that use the openvr libraries and not oculus libraries, ie all non-oculus devices.

ie, if you have any other device than oculus rift, like Valve Index you should use OpenVR and with a oculus device, use oculushome.

I guess openvr also should work with oculus but i would believe the oculushome is more optimized for oculus devices.

For camera offset, I think you need to have Fov at 90 in hook settings for proper alignment at least.

Thanks for clarifying,
Got it to work properly in OculusHome, but learned that position of camera does not change in game when I move the headset, so if I decide to stand up instad of sitting down, the game still believes I am sitting in the same position (i e it does not change) which causes strange positions when looking in firstperson cam for example.. also in sequencer a camera position does not always correspond correctly if I am not sitting in the same position as I did when setting the camera up,