Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 27.03.2019

pervokpetr

Update was sent. All sent.

Note that without Lua binaries hook will NOT work - https://www.patreon.com/posts/additional-files-6661736

AfterInstalling Lua binaries in _hook5data you will find "scripts" folder, this folder contain scripts examples and HOOK_LUA_HELPER.txt - read it, even if you are not a programmer, maybe it will help you understand how this system works.

Will add more info later....

For Spaceship room you need:
    ships by SPT35: StarShip Room
    spec textures for glow: SpecularTexturesForShips.zip
    levdef with attached ships and scripsStarship room levdef.zip
Maybe you have to correct paths for ships in level_definition

===================================================================
Regarding to problem with VX, I have two statements:

FIRST - I took lua sources from official LuaJit project page (http://luajit.org/download.html), I took last stable version, which are 2.05, I builded it without any changes in source code as is.

SECOND - script system works in v7.5 flawlessly, without any significant FPS drop. You will notice some performance drop if you will animate several light sources, because in that case such lights will be threated as dynamic and shadow will be recalculated every frame (disabled shadow precalculation). But from lua/hook side there is nothing that can lead to fps drop.

NOW: Go and ask avartess where he took those library and what he did with it, why stream io produce error if you try use last build of luajit, compiled by defaults.