Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 19.04.2019

pervokpetr

Update sent (as always gmail blocked me for 24 hours, so rest of members will recieve update tomorow:
- Added "CLONE" button for lights, bounds, fires
- Added "Transform" scroll to hairworks gui
- Added "Lightmaps scale" parameter to level parameters (by Berger request http://modsgarden.cc/Smileys/clabicons/smiley.gif )
- Added "Diffuse Only" parameter to lights
- Added new class "level" into script environment
- Increased initial bound color for lights and bounds
- Reduced AO effect for high reflective surfaces
- Fixed lights position/rotation gui bug
- Fixed "angle" in layer cloning for CustomizableSkin
- Slight changes in cloning logic for CustomizableSkin
- Increased max name length for Layer (-есть тут один товарищ, который любит называть слои художественным_слогом_описывающим_не_столько_назначение_слоя_сколько_его_эмоционально_окрашенное_судьбоносное_предназначение)
- some code changes due to testing with VX2

layer cloning for CustomizableSkin
Now if EditBox aside "CLONE" button are not empty then text will be used as cloned layer name, if it empty then will be used base layer name + "_clone" suffix. Angle parameter taked correct now.

VX2
In general all main hook5 functionality work correct. But I had no many tests yet and I did not tested Physx hairs and game particles - I hope I'll check it in next update. Although there is some changes in ActiveMod textures names, that can cause some glithces for some StarterContent elements (renaming, correcting some missing _pass'es should fix it). Rendering performance now the same as for v7.5, without any fps loss. For hairworks I did new replacer (which use one of my first hairs model) - it can be used for all hairworks hairs models (just need rename .png and pass file of hairs accordingly) later I will publish it, and I will create something similar for physx hairs in future - one universal physx replacer that can be used with all existing Physx hairs.

NOTE: If you use some vx/r9x version then you should use "lua51.dll" from game installation, not from hook "lua_binaries"