Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 27.04.2019

pervokpetr

New update was sent (and again several members will receive update tomorrow - thanks to gmail, blocked me on 24 hours )
- Added overlay option in render settings (experimental)
- Fixed default body parts rendering bug VX
- Fixed LightmapsScale
- Fixed default particles rendering VX and seems v7.5 too
- something else can't remember http://modsgarden.cc/Smileys/clabicons/loll.gif

Default body parts rendering bug
Some members told me that body parts was rendered incorrect - yes, in vx hook could not define default pass "DefaulrSkin" for some body parts, BUT this should not be a problem if you used some hook5 skin or some hook5 CustomizableSkin, such bug can occure only if you used default game skin. But anyway I corrected pass definition for this body parts, now it work correct - at least for my vx installation.

Particles
Corrected rendering for particles, but as they do not have any custom normal data, then all this pee, enema and other rendered almost in the same way as in game default render. So not sure how it will looks at different lighting setups of level_definition. But at least for now particles properly colored and blended.

Also here new replacers for VX : HairworksAndPhysXReplacersVX.zipdrop it to addons folder of vx game. You can attach all hairs to it.
For hairworks:
1.Create a separate folder in ActiveMod
2.Drop all hairworks files related to ONE model to it
3.Rename png to R9Hair007.png rename _pass to R9Hair007_pass.txt
4.(Optional) rename apx file and control textures as you wish and correct their names in pass file.
Repeat for other hairworks hairs the same.

For Physx hairs:
1.Create a separate folder in ActiveMod
2.Drop all files related to ONE physx model to it
3.Rename png to R9Hair006.png rename _pass to R9Hair006_pass.txt
4.(Optional) rename repx and h5s file as you wish and correct their names in pass file.
Repeat for other physx hairs the same.

For current moment I tested both and hairworks hairs and Physx hairs with new replacers, everyting working as should. I used two models from first hairs models that I did a long time ago, they actually do not require skining, so turning it to nonskinned replacers changed nothing for this hairs and they still can be used as ordinal hairs in game. One thing more for now after some vx update CullingDisabling stopped working (it not on hook side) so I faced with some shadows disappearing, maybe you will see the same.

So, I still can't figure this process out. Does one need to still generate bone structures and whatnot in a different piece of software (where the "Drop all files related to ONE physx model to it) line, or does this work for any hair using existing repx/h5s files?