Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 29.06.2019

pervokpetr

New update was sent (several members will receive update tomorrow - gmail blocked me on 24h)

Added "iUseHalfSSAOTargets" to main11.fx as global constant parameter, 1 or 0. 1 mean enabled, allow calculate SSAO effects on surface twice lower than base game resolution. Such method used in all modern engines by default, because SSAO effect are very performance consuming effect, I did not implemented this before because with my old resolution it took 1.2ms and I decided that this was not a problem, but since I got 2K monitor this effect took 3.5ms with significant fps hit. With this implementation I got 15~20% fps boost, in depends from scene, almost without significant changes in rendering qulity. Note: this parameter should be adjusted before game start.

Added "fResolutionScale" to main11.fx as global constant parameter, allow to perform rendering with different resolution than game resolution. You can set it higher or lower in depends from your tasks. For example to run game in fullsized window I should setup resolution 2560x1440, of course such resolution lead to low performance (in comparison with my old monitor), but now I can set fResolutionscale to 0.8, for example, and hook will render everything with resolution 2048x1152, at final stage result will be scaled to game resolution. Even with parameter 0.9 I could get fps 70~72 on my pc. But of cource this parameter will affect picture quality. Note: this parameter should be adjusted before game start.

Fixed problem with manipulators and resolution - this was caused by unfinished experiments with resolution scaling, I'll update basic version later. About glow in basic version - you need add "glow_intensity" to your pass files. Onve again - lighting calculations was synhronized with extended version of hook, in my case rooms looks identical in both versions.

It doesn't work!  What is your PC configuration?  I get only 6 fps on Backdrop room with no toys and with no custom hairs!  I don't even have any outfits enabled.  I disabled all poses... Are you kidding? 

I have 6GB RAM, 2gb Nvidia Gefoce 630M video memory.  What would be wrong with my configuration?  Please let me know!