Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 21.02.2020

pervokpetr

New update was sent:
- Fixed export for layer_masks of CustomizableSkin
- Fixed saving for tracking parameters
- Added BAKE function for CustomizableSkin

Regarding bake
First - diffuse maps will be saved as it come to shader stage i.e. flipped by verticaly and secod - I used unpacked dds files, so result files will be huge in size, but you can resave it in any format you want.

Regarding long game start
All modern games use precompiled shaders that only loaded when you start game, I use compilation on fly, because always mess with shaders so all this ~40sec wasted for shader compilation. It becomes a problem for win10 users where by unknow reason, win10 or game reject initialized GAPI objects and start initialization again, so it can waste 3 and more times longer. I tried change initialization, first version did not works (tested by hunter), second variant reduced loading time to normal 1 step initialization (40sec), but as bBird said this variant had crash on start in fullscreen mode. I tried figureout whats can be wrong, but could not find reason (I'm win7 user and did not have such problem) so I had to revert back old initialization code. I have no clue what's wrong on win10, I had one small idea to try some thing - and I will in next days - BUT I PRETTY SURE that this will not help with problem.

Regarding Customizable Skin not save correct paths - tested and for me it works as intended all paths saved correctly, so I need more info about this problem. One idea - maybe you have external _hook5folder, but did not provided correct path to it in main11.fx?