Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 04.03.2020

pervokpetr

New update was sent (some of members will recieve update tomorrow, gmail blocked me on 24 hours 😞
- implemented Delayed initialization
- added setting for shadow pool
- hook5 gui open dialog now work with one click
- environment lighting applied from open dialog
- fixed tessellation vs mirrors
- fixed normals computations for Customizable skin layers with rotation
- atempt to implement saving for level_definition in packed addon for VX

Delayed initialization
According to previous post another variation of initialization of GAPI resources cause faster game start for win10 users, but crash with fullscreen mode. With option "DelayedInitialization" in main11.fx you can use this opportunity if you not use Fullscreen mode - game should start faster but need test

Shadow pool size/count
Until now amount of shadow maps was hardcoded in hook, it was equal to 16, i.e 16 shadow maps could be calculated and stored due to frame rendering. Sun light took 4 maps, every spot took 1 map and every omni took 6 maps. Exiding this amount cause shadow glitch and flicering. Now you can set desired amount of possible shadow maps (lucky users of strong PC) - "iShadowPoolCount", but note that shadow map/target can use only video memory so large amount of it can cause "out of video memory" issue.

hook5 gui - Open dialog
Tried force imgui recognize double click - without success, I got only triple click working(LOL), then I realized that we had no any other functionality with folder in OPD only open it, so decided make things simple - now it can be opened with one click - tested and liked it more than previous variant with button "open"

Environment ligting
Mostly by request - now environment cubemap will be applied by clicking on it in Open Dialog - so you can view and compare the result, there is will be some delay due to cubemap prefiltering

Tessellation and mirrors
Have no clue when this bug appeared, but as I found it really was - now tessellated body normals calculated correct in mirrored scene

Normals and rotated layer
Accidentally found that normals of layer of CustomizableSkin with some rotation angle are incorrect, the image was rotated correct, but since content of image is not just color, but 3d vector it should be rotated also to preserve similar space for blending between layers - but it was not done, now fixed

Saving for level_definition in packed addon VX
Functionality implemented, but seems to require some correction from avarteas side - right now I passed data to avarteas functions but saving not happens, even datetime of file was not changed - anyway I'm think we will finish this functionality in future