Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Pose Edit beyond slider's limits.

Plasmaodse

While editing many poses from 7.5 to work with VX I've noticed some sliders in VX don't give as much yield as they did in 7.5, especially the lips and thumbs. I recall a combination of hot keys would change the sliders into something numerical and hoping its a way to go past what the sliders provide. So, is there a way to go past the slider's limitations without an addon or the use of X body?

• Administrator

I believe you can bypass that limits by inputting a numerical value in game in PE.

As for why its different. I recall that the month limits was due to the Orca mod. Never the less, even with the Orca mod, there was a weird symmetrical imbalance (left and right). Those were addressed in XBody by team KE.

As for the hands/thumbs. More options was given towards the fingers in VX with more sliders and manipulators.

8 hours ago, Plasmaodse said:

While editing many poses from 7.5 to work with VX I've noticed some sliders in VX don't give as much yield as they did in 7.5, especially the lips and thumbs. I recall a combination of hot keys would change the sliders into something numerical and hoping its a way to go past what the sliders provide. So, is there a way to go past the slider's limitations without an addon or the use of X body?

enable global key(shift+K), go to an empty frame, reset slider then move it. Delete frame. Downside is that you can't edit these sliders anymore without resetting them to their max value.

You can't bypass max value by inputting a numerical value in game in PE.(Ctrl+A)

• Agree 1