Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Getting Started with TK17

On 1/1/2023 at 10:06 AM, thewhiteknight said:

Hey guys i just started to download the game and reading through the forum.
I saw something about Hook5 Graphics and just wanted to ask you what this is

On 1/21/2023 at 4:16 AM, Lobisteer said:

same question

I don't know how serious you are, but I'll answer. Hook5 is software that communicates and interacts with the base game using DirectX. It is used to increase the graphical capabilities of the game because the outdated engine of this game would not be able to handle it.

Thanks to Hook5, you can give textures e.g. gloss, metallicity, roughness, surface unevenness, brilliance, luminosity. Various objects can be added to rooms. You can edit the lighting in the rooms, you can smooth the skin of the model by tessellation and many other functions.

Take a close look at your game and then some pictures from this gallery for example ;

I think you will quickly notice the difference and see what Hook5 (especially extended) gives you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 4.02.2023 at 22:37, speed618 said:

Jak technicznie można to wykorzystać? Nadal jestem pewien, jak wiele z tego działa.

I don't quite understand your question. Try to be more precise.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MrLeBail said:

What are the recommended specs for hook5 to work smoothly?

It's hard to say exactly because everyone has a different game. And differently this game is used by different users. One thing is for sure, your computer must have at least 8 GB of memory and no integrated graphics card is suitable. IMO the graphics card must score at least 3000 in the popular passmark test.

I'll give you my own example. I play at 1366x768 resolution. I'm using a 9 year old laptop with specs:

CPU Intel Core I7-4800MQ , GPU GeForce GTX870M 3GBGDDR5 (3444 in passmark), Memory 8GB DDR3, HDD 1TB 7200 rpm and SSD 500GB

As you can see, the equipment is outdated. What can I achieve with it?

One person (in H5 clothes in a room with level definition) on screen 60-70 fps.(very smoothly). Two person (in H5 clothes in a room with level definition) on screen 50-60 fps.( smoothly) Four persons (in H5 clothes in a room with level definition) on screen 20-30 fps (not enough to run smoothly)

So: Each person is minus a few fps. Each piece of clothing is minus a few fps. Each point light in level definition is minus a few fps. Each omni light or mirror in level definition is minus a dozen fps. Each hair of hairworks is a dozen  fps less. Changing the resolution from 1366x768 to 1920x1080 is minus 10 fps. And so on.

As you can see, if I used the game to take static photos, my laptop is great. For single and double animations too. Unfortunately, I do almost exclusively four-person animations.

hello. I went back to "playing" and did the same things I did before, but I just added some clothes
and the game is always slow and crashing, when it doesn't close by itself
I had just done the Reshade, is there a way to restore?

For those still looking for Hook5 info, make sure to read the readme for requirements:

"installation for users win10 and directx12:
you also should have installed last directx package which contain libs for directx11
(no it will not remove you directx12, no it will not overwrite it, yes, everything will be fine)

also, you should install msvc2012x86 redistributable
(yes, I'm also have 64bit OS, but game was developed under x86, so hook compiled to be compatible)

you should remove ALL other graphic modifications
(if you don't know what is it, then at least remove d3d9.dll, dxgi.dll, if you have mainfx_errors.txt
then also remove it, just for the case)

also try install this: dx2010 redistribuables https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109"

• Agree 1

On 6/26/2023 at 8:47 AM, dimas23 said:

i need tutorial too about end to end installation

On 6/26/2023 at 7:07 AM, pisces1700 said:

How do i install Hook 5

There is a dedicated section of tutorials specifically for this task:

https://www.klubexile.com/tutorials/category/1-hook-help/?sortby=a_comments&sortdirection=desc

there is a number of H5 installation tutorials, see which one fits you most.

once you have it installed, have a look at my lighting tutorial (shameless plug 😅) - it’s designed specifically for beginners