Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Hyper realistic Margot Robbie from DAZ !

petrav

Well, I gave it a shot. This is the best I can do.

It's not technically a head. This is a helmet, so there is a neck seam, no eyelids and no expressions. You would have to work with it to get it to fit your model, but as you can see it can work. 🙂

Nexus 6 potential.png

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, state808 said:

Well, I gave it a shot. This is the best I can do.

It's not technically a head. This is a helmet, so there is a neck seam, no eyelids and no expressions. You would have to work with it to get it to fit your model, but as you can see it can work. 🙂

Nexus 6 potential.png

Interesting... and weird. Could you share the original files so that hfg2 may try something with it?

1 hour ago, petrav said:

Interesting... and weird. Could you share the original files so that hfg2 may try something with it?

Hey man, I don't know you at all....so maybe you're really a great guy and we just haven't interacted enough yet to know. I gotta say- your comment is pretty insulting.

You're asking for someone to make you a model- no small feat. You provide nothing, (you don't even have the files and require someone to get them for you) you also offer nothing in return.

So here I'm thinking- hey I'm working on heads right now, I bet I could do him a solid and try to make this for him! That could be a lot of fun. So I go research how to find files like this, make textures, go through all the hassle of making the port/problem solving the port (it can be quite a lot of issues) and then happily bring you what I made....for you.

And your response is- "can you give your work to someone else to do it better"?

Seriously?

2 minutes ago, state808 said:

Hey man, I don't know you at all....so maybe you're really a great guy and we just haven't interacted enough yet to know. I gotta say- your comment is pretty insulting.

You're asking for someone to make you a model- no small feat. You provide nothing, (you don't even have the files and require someone to get them for you) you also offer nothing in return.

So here I'm thinking- hey I'm working on heads right now, I bet I could do him a solid and try to make this for him! That could be a lot of fun. So I go research how to find files like this, make textures, go through all the hassle of making the port/problem solving the port (it can be quite a lot of issues) and then happily bring you what I made....for you.

And your response is- "can you give your work to someone else to do it better"?

Seriously?

Sorry for the reaction, but I assumed you had the DAZ file I requested (and which was the original request of this topic).

So, if you don't want to share that DAZ file, I am ok, it's fine. Nobody is forced to do anything. But that was the original request, so I don't understand your tone. If you are not interested to share the DAZ file, it's fine... but then why have you commented here?

I've never meant to insult anyone.

Peace and love bro.

🙂

37 minutes ago, drmls said:

What do you think about my version of Margot posted here:  

I do not use FaceGen (or similar stuff) because face proportions are not respected and some face details are too rough (for example, the eyebrows). I have done something like this 

Hair is Friday hair in Daz, but I usually port each hair matched to a specific head to get best results.

This is not an impossible hair, is manageable, I can finish it, but for now I'm not sure on the direction I want to go, I might continue with AlphaBlend hairs like I used to do, or try  transitioning to Hairworks hairs, which is something I'm currently evaluating.

But like mentioned above, all my hairs are made to match a specific morph of a custom G3F character, so I make every hair to match one single character and not more, fitting this to a villa head is giving mediocre results, and I'm not willing to do a proper villa port because I no longer use villa bodies/heads.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, hfg2 said:

Hair is Friday hair in Daz, but I usually port each hair matched to a specific head to get best results.

This is not an impossible hair, is manageable, I can finish it, but for now I'm not sure on the direction I want to go, I might continue with AlphaBlend hairs like I used to do, or try  transitioning to Hairworks hairs, which is something I'm currently evaluating.

But like mentioned above, all my hairs are made to match a specific morph of a custom G3F character, so I make every hair to match one single character and not more, fitting this to a villa head is giving mediocre results, and I'm not willing to do a proper villa port because I no longer use villa bodies/heads.

Thank you for the information.  Where can I find G3F body addon?

I do have only a couple of uploads, one of them is Caroline body which is based on a G3F body, but I don't see how is that useful to you related to the hair you asked info about.

1 hour ago, hfg2 said:

I do have only a couple of uploads, one of them is Caroline body which is based on a G3F body, but I don't see how is that useful to you related to the hair you asked info about.

Thanks for all your help!  I am just trying to port that hair into our game.  I don't know how to...