Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

3D Modding/Modelling and Artificial 'Intelligence'

Most of us have surely heard/read about the Google Gemini fiasco, that gives outrageous graphical and textual outcomes on certain questions, particularly the blatantly false depictions of historic and contemporary persons, with a really laughable refusal of showing white people and the even more serious bias against people with certain political or critical views. It shows that here the saying 'garbage in garbage out' applies 100%

But leaving this AI train wreck aside I was wondering what AI (and especially the graphic side would mean for a game like TK17. Will it kill 3d modelling as it is now just like photography killed figurative painting? Or will it enhance games like these by making modding and customizing easier and less time consuming? Or will it make these kinds of games (and autocad programs in general) obsolete just like modern day computer games made text adventures and pacman obsolete?

I am no computer wizard to say the least and I wonder how AI could help to improve a game like TK17. It seems the trend is unstoppable. and maybe the more computer savvy people here would know more about how the two could go together. AI is still in its infancy I reckon, so what will the future possibly bring in this regard? for example. could someone in the future just write in pose editor: "make the model do such and such dance (or fuck) poses"? Of course the engine generating the pose would have to know all different dances in history, or the Kama Sutra. Or would even a thing like a pose editor become obsolete. And more important: would games like these will still be any fun? Any Ideas on this?

• Thumbs Up 1