Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Cant get poses run in VX

HansStahl123

Try to do these procedures with VX Poses (all the foursome poses only works in VX). If the game runs ok, the problem is not your base game and probably are your poses. Some poses of 7.5 (orca, if I am not wrong) crash the game in the VX version.

Edited by kylle

• Administrator

You may have the pose conversion system in the game turned on. Which is causing the game to crash trying to convert certain poses. Now in my personal opinion the automatic pose conversion in VX is....

Angry Difficult People GIF by HULU

Straight up

Fire Trash GIF

Sorry for the overzealous use of GIFs but I needed to make that point crystal clear. It is hot garbage!! It is supposed to remove the Orca tracks in 7.5 poses so they do not look odd in VX. Many of @Xalas's old poses used the Orca tracks and required this conversion.  Now seeing that I had 20k poses including about 2,000 of Xalas's old stuff my game crashed like ever 10 poses. Then restart it will convert like 10-20 more poses and crash again.  Eventually it will get through all the poses with like 20 restarts but who wants that?

To make it even worse the dam thing was trying to convert poses that don't have the Orca Tracks, namely poses that I got from 3X

Anyways long story short I turned it off. If I come across a pose that has its spine all twisted and screwed, I tag it and remove the orca tracks using TKX Utils. I did this for 2000 of the old Xalas poses I had in my Pose Vault.

23 minutes ago, HDiddy said:

You may have the pose conversion system in the game turned on. Which is causing the game to crash trying to convert certain poses. Now in my personal opinion the automatic pose conversion in VX is....

Angry Difficult People GIF by HULU

Straight up

Fire Trash GIF

Sorry for the overzealous use of GIFs but I needed to make that point crystal clear. It is hot garbage!! It is supposed to remove the Orca tracks in 7.5 poses so they do not look odd in VX. Many of @Xalas's old poses used the Orca tracks and required this conversion.  Now seeing that I had 20k poses including about 2,000 of Xalas's old stuff my game crashed like ever 10 poses. Then restart it will convert like 10-20 more poses and crash again.  Eventually it will get through all the poses with like 20 restarts but who wants that?

To make it even worse the dam thing was trying to convert poses that don't have the Orca Tracks, namely poses that I got from 3X

Anyways long story short I turned it off. If I come across a pose that has its spine all twisted and screwed, I tag it and remove the orca tracks using TKX Utils. I did this for 2000 of the old Xalas poses I had in my Pose Vault.

Yea any poses that uses Orca or have some weird limb attachments to them, you have to convert and some just have the converter clean the frames of the poses that is giving the game issues. The drawback to converting most of my poses is that it effects the penis positioning and the girth etc. Which means I have to readjust the pose to align back to what originally was, I have over a few thousand poses that I had to redo and pretty much almost done completing them all.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/25/2021 at 7:33 PM, HansStahl123 said:

Hi,

ive got a problem with poses. If I put them in Community-pose edit folder , the game wont start....

Same problem if I put it in Poses folder. Does somebody know why? Its the first time I use vx, used 7.5 a long time.

Thanks !

It's problem

On 2/25/2021 at 7:22 PM, HDiddy said:

Many of @Xalas's old poses used the Orca tracks and required this conversion.  Now seeing that I had 20k poses including about 2,000 of Xalas's old stuff my game crashed like ever 10 poses.

In my experience, I rarely had a crash with converted poses. In a few cases the animation is corrupted badly, with hip rotation going crazy and the model crumpled like a paper sheet. This happens only occasionally, at least for me, usually for poses with animated vertebra keys. The most recurring problem I have instead is the penis center key completely wrong. In the end, I decided to give up and rebuild personally what I could from the 7.5 poses I gathered many months ago. Usually my routine starts deleting all penis/ penis center keys with the key editor and remake the animation to the best of my abilities.