Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Pose Academy

Smoke

• Administrator
On 11/24/2020 at 2:35 PM, Condoriano said:

I got a question

Anyone know a way to move an entire model in pose editor without moving it joint by joint? Like in Honey Select.

(Sorry if my English looks Ooga Booga)

ZUrYGbPw_o.jpg

This is honey select

On 11/27/2020 at 3:38 AM, savate said:

Here's one way to do it. You need to move the teeth positions forward, closer to the lips in customizer to make lip biting happen without making the jaw recess in the neck.

lipbite.PNG

Ive been wanting to create an ahegao missionary pose for a while now, but pose creating is so complicated, it feels like taking your dick on a crusade. I admire the skills and dedication of all the pose creators. You guys are doing great work

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:31 PM, ntsa said:

I know about using + and - to make manipulators larger, but they only extend them out. Is it possible to make the red, green, blue arrows and curved lines thicker and larger as well? Make it easier to click on, my dexterity isn't what it used to be...

The Klub 17-0001_proc.jpg

I did not know about this, Thank you for the knowledge bomb!

On 11/26/2020 at 8:38 PM, savate said:

Here's one way to do it. You need to move the teeth positions forward, closer to the lips in customizer to make lip biting happen without making the jaw recess in the neck.

lipbite.PNG

Awesome.  Thank you.

whenever i rename a pose's .png and .pes files, i lose the associated thumbnail image inside the game. is there a way to rename poses without losing the associated images?

10 minutes ago, 827 said:

whenever i rename a pose's .png and .pes files, i lose the associated thumbnail image inside the game. is there a way to rename poses without losing the associated images?

TKX Utils is great. Click HERE

23 minutes ago, savate said:

TKX Utils is great. Click HERE

any idea what folder poses need to go in to show up as local poses in TKX Utils? I put some poses in the Poses folder, and several other folders, and they are not appearing in the utility.

8 minutes ago, 827 said:

any idea what folder poses need to go in to show up as local poses in TKX Utils? I put some poses in the Poses folder, and several other folders, and they are not appearing in the utility.

never mind. sorry. i created a "vault" folder and copied poses there to get them to show up in the utility. thanks for your help on this!! 

Just now, 827 said:

never mind. sorry. i created a "vault" folder and copied poses there to get them to show up in the utility. thanks for your help on this!! 

Local poses are saved in your game's save folder.

sav.PNG

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2020 at 9:15 AM, Kalm said:

Hey. Is there anything, preferably a video, where some of the more skilled people showcase how they create their poses (static or animated)? I'm really curious about their workflow, especially how they start out working on their poses because I think that is most likely where I already mess up with my sorry attempts.

I have never seen any instructional vids on pose-making, and such things are more an individual artistic trait.

All my poses are bits of a long story, usually containing anything from meeting up, to coversation, to wild bonking and whatever I want in between.  For each pose, which is essentially just part of a whole scene that can last many poses of 32 seconds each (just the way I usually make them), I have to start by thinking what I need the pose to depict.

For conversation on a couch which is really simple, some blinking and breathing every few seconds, random and very slight movements of hips, feet, knees and elbows to avoid a static look throughout.  Bring them to life.  Then random head and eye look-at moves to the other actor/s.  Put it all in a sequence with camera angles, speak-bubbles and carefully chosen emotes (some are wildly excessive), then edit the pose to fit a bit better.  Done.

I do everything on a 24-frame, second by second basis.  I start the actors in a certain position, think what the next move should be, such as someone rolls over in bed, that might take 2 seconds.  So I copy the first frame (point A) of all the actor's keys (not very space efficient) and paste them 2 seconds later (point B), then edit all the body bits at the final rolled-over position at point B.  The game figures most of it out from point A to B, but there's always some bits you need to help out and make things look natural.

Other things that can help with efficiency so you don't need to animate absolutely everything is carefully chosen camera angles, such as a "view from my eyes" so you don't need to animate arms and legs when "walking".

Here's a treat for everyone, it's the pose I used for my avatar.  Couldn't use all of it in my avatar as there's a size limit here but it's a 32 second, 4-actor (1 female, 3 male) pose that uses some special bodies, but can be used with just 2 actors.  Put it in your Community\PoseEdit folder, load into Bedroom:

Pose_676.zip

Reverse-engineering's a good way to learn.  You might have to shift a few things to make your models fit.  Use "key editing (global)" (shft+k) and then click on female's hip manipulator, hold shft and move the entire body to a better position.  That should do it for the entire pose.  Remember to switch off key editing or anything else you do will move that key globally and you can easily get lost and break it.  If you do, just hit "undo" until all changes are reverted or reload the pose.

Basic VX instructions by @OysterMug here:

https://sites.google.com/view/tk17documentation

EDIT:  I do all my inertia animation, so probably best to have all of that switched off in \Binaries\Optionsman.exe (Options Manager).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

can enyone tell me please how to move  like shift+hip key but for 2 characters at the same moment, for example i need to move both characters in maps like 248. or other maps that dont have zones sets .

37 minutes ago, Mr_V2 said:

can enyone tell me please how to move  like shift+hip key but for 2 characters at the same moment, for example i need to move both characters in maps like 248. or other maps that dont have zones sets .

shift + a (activates movement for all models) and then shift + move hip or ctrl + shift + click on map to place models where the cursor points

38 minutes ago, Mr_V2 said:

There's a button on the top right of the UI that's "move multiple actors" or something. And in the pose edit slider window, there are check boxes to select specific actors.

3 minutes ago, savate said:

shift + a (activates movement for all models) and then shift + move hip or ctrl + shift + click on map to place models where the cursor points

thank you very much

9 hours ago, regicide said:

I've several poses that I want to convert from vag to bum. But when I disconnect the knob from the vag, I lose most of the animation, and connecting knob to the bum causes even more havoc. I thought this would be a simple process, but obviously I'm very wrong.

Is there a way to fix this?

Things always screw up when you disconnect or change a connection, it's why I stopped using genital connections altogether and just use hand, head, hip etc.  When you disconnect it tends to change the location of the body part, so you can try copying the key placement first then disconnect/reconnect, paste it back and globally adjust everything to fit later.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, regicide said:

eeesh, thanks your your reply. looks like all those poses are dead to me then!

I wouldn't say they're permanently broken.  It's likely you can do the reconnections using TKX Utilities.  It looks for poses in your Save and Communities folders, so make sure they're in either of those.  Backup any you want to work on first.  Select the pose, on the right select Pose Tools and double-click "Change Links".  You might need to do some global repositioning but I've never had to use it from memory.