Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Pose Academy

Smoke

On 10/26/2020 at 10:36 AM, Dregar said:

I've noticed that most of the 7.5 poses that twist and turn on themselves can be fixed by changing the 'vertebra' and 'upper body' joints a bit. I suppose these joints didn't exist in 7.5 yet, although I'm not entirely sure about that. 

They existed, but some other sliders didn't. My bet is that the sliders numbers changed, so some poses are affecting different sliders now.

On 3/10/2022 at 10:03 PM, vermax11 said:

After searching and searching I finally found a way to correct poses efficiently thanks

Hey, could you share your findings? Maybe write a tutorial? That would be awesome!

I just redo them. Not the ideal for many people (including me).

On 3/6/2022 at 10:49 AM, elnasercaco said:

Can you insert two poses in the same editing? I mean if I have a duel pose can i insert another and make a 4some one?

It's rather difficult, but I think it can be done in TKX_Utils.

First you have to extend the pose to four actors: Pose Tools > Change Actor Count > 4.

As a result, when you reload the pose, you'll notice that two actors have been added (in the initial "T" pose).

Check if the pose you wish to add has links. In that case, you have to create these links in the new pose. Obviously the new links are now between actor 3 and 4 🙂 

Now you can import animation 1 of the second pose to actor 3, and animation 2 to actor 4 (PoseEdit, left click on the pose for a context menu).

At this point, move/rotate the new actors where needed: Pose Tools > Change Rot & Pos.

Find the correct values by trial and error and don't mess with actor1 and 2 (maybe later, to translate the whole pose).

At any moment you can use the "Revert to backup" button if the result is not good, then reload the pose in PE.

Final touch: set camera keys and save.

EDIT

To move/rotate the second couple probably the All Persons Manipulator in PE is a better option.

Select only actor 3 and 4, and drag their Hip manipulator while pressing the shift key (Global Key Editing must be enabled).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vermax11 said:

I'm a novice I don't think it contributes anything just that I didn't know how to rotate the bodies without changing position as the animation moved

Same as above: hold shift key while moving the Hip Translation or Hip Rotation manipulator. IMPORTANT: enable "All persons" and "Global Key Editing" when doing this, otherwise only one frame is moved/rotated (not the entire animation). Translation is always perfect, rotation can lead to distortion sometimes, especially when models are not default size.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2022 at 6:08 PM, vermax11 said:

I'm a novice I don't think it contributes anything just that I didn't know how to rotate the bodies without changing position as the animation moved

as said above, have to use the right settings, otherwise, you change it and it doesn't work properly, if you do use the right settings, the pose moves for all characters and stays somewhat intact. Usually you may need to do some adapting as you move the bodies, if you rotate them for some reason, that usually make things worse, it's not that it can't be done, it just add more work to do later on.

On 3/12/2022 at 1:17 PM, Morius said:

They existed, but some other sliders didn't. My bet is that the sliders numbers changed, so some poses are affecting different sliders now.

It's mostly feet & hands that are affected, some sliders don't exist in 7,5, while some sliders were just altered to something new in VX. Hands are way more detailed in VX and same for feet. I don't do feet stuff, not my thing, but did use some feet manipulators for dances and other non sex poses. As for hands, I had a lot of handjob poses, which didn't work in VX, cause I used the 7,5 settings which didn't work in VX, I pretty much had to redo the hand motion & repositioning of the hands from scratch while keeping the rest of the pose.

Overall VX has so many extra options, some mods like Xbody and a few others add even more options :).

Other major difference is the fact that some sliders do not work in interactive mode, probably because they're not found in the basic programming/coding and the game doesn't recognise them. You can use them in animation, but not in interactive. Only the old options/sliders you had in 7,5 will work properly in interactive.

Can you insert two poses in the same editing? I mean if I have a duel pose can i insert another and make a 4some one? 

Also how to fix corrupted poses? Some poses when i load them some parts of the models go crazy up and down and misplaced? 

Thanks for the great topic 

Not corrupted, those poses work for some other body, some costum settings. If you convert from 7,5 to VX some things go wrong, but most poses still work.

2 poses in 1 pose. AS said above, you can use the TKX Utils and it's probably what you should use, it's the easier way, it's explained pretty well above.

On occassion I did transfer & combine poses from scratch.

You can pick a new 4 people pose, it's in the basic options on top.

AT at one, you need to have the same structure of loops if the pose is interactive, if not, the pose is animation, this loop thing is ignored as animation only uses 1 basic type of loop, while interactive uses either 2 or 3 or 4 loops, at minimum you use 2, the basic loop & the penetration loop, the other 2 are only optional, but not needed per se. All the loops have a different color, first is bright green, second is red, third is blue, last one is kaki green. You have to basically look at the original pose and copy the structure

Basically when you pick a 4 man pose, nothing is connected, once you have the loop thing done, actually you can do this after honestly, but if using an interactive pose, I prefer to do it before I connect anything.

Connecting all the bodyparts is one of the trickier things, in some cases it's easy, in some cases it's less easy if the pose is really detailed and complicated.

Once you have everything connected correctly, you have just have to import the poses, person 1 to 1, person 2 to 2 (import from the original pose), then you import from the second pose, person 1 to 3 and person 2 to 4. You can change the order and import in a different way, it's important to connect the right bodyparts, in some cases some bodyparts don't need to be connected though, that depends on who made the pose. I prefer to connect bodyparts, but some poses have no connected bodyparts or only a few connected ones.

Once the loop structure is copied and the bodyparts are connected, as said above, you move & adapt the pose. Adapt the pose to your models, not everyone uses the same settings. The biggest obstacle is height really, some people including myself use 2 different heights, it adds extra work, while at the same time it's useful and that's some of us do it. In reality, some poses are only possible using certain sized models, they're not possible in other sizes.

I prefer to work on a bed, when having 2 combined poses, you put the first 2 models on one side, and preferably not rotated the second team, just move them to the side, in some cases I'm forced to move team 1 a bit. If you don't move the players too much, there's less adapting of the limbs, usually limbs & spine are moved slightly when dragging models to the side, this is even worse if you move further and rotate the entire pose.

In some cases, you may want to enable "All persons" when shifting bodies, in some cases you don't need it. If stuff is connected, it's a bit easier to shift models to the side.

Don't forget to have "Global Key Editing" enabled, otherwise everything won't work lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd say like 99% of these questions basically boil down to:

I don't fully understand the PoseEdit and all the options contained in it.

There's guides already, on here on google. The most basic guide is this one https://help.3X.com/doku.php?id=en:editors:poseeditor

You have to aim to know every single button in the editor and know exactly what it does. It's not easy & it takes times & effort to master it, but it's worth it.

Along the way, you can come in here and ask question, but you need to do your own part, do the work, study the software on your own, try stuff, make mistakes and learn from them.

Once you've mastered the program, that's when the fun starts. You learn what's possible and how to get certain poses. Nearly everything is possible, the only question is how to get there and how much time will it take.

With experience you learn practical info like how long loops & subloops need to be in interactive and animation.

The real trick is making the poses look smooth and realistic, that's the hard part, that's the advance mode of the PoseEdit.

• Like 2

On 4/1/2021 at 1:26 PM, CpC9 said:

Hi, just a small question. Though i'm quite experienced in making poses, i sometimes get little "stutters" when the loop switches from the last frame to the first frame. The first and last frame are completely identical, but the animation does not look fluent. I doesn't matter how long the animation is i can always see when the loop end and starts over.

It seems because the first and last frame are identical they appear twice in the loop, making the animation "stutter".

I tried to make the last frame slightly different or use these "frequency graphs" etc. but nothing helped.

Any ideas?

Edit: I ussualy have sth. around 45-55 fps.

I noticed the same issue. One technique that I've found seems to work for me is to go to the penultimate frame right before the last frame (which should have a complete set of keys for all body parts). Then you simply click into all the empty boxes at that penultimate frame, adding keys all the way from top to bottom. Then, you delete the last frame. By doing this, you effectively remove the 'double' effect of the first/last frame as it cycles through the pose. 

Hello everyone, i am glad to be here, anyone can help in regards to downlaods, i did all the steps regarding unlocking the downloads and i dont know what to do, Wanna download The klub 17 and start downlading poses but i dont know what to do

How do you rotate or translate an entire animation without breaking it completely?

What I'm doing is the following, starting on the first frame of the Animation:

1. ) Enable Key Editing and Toggle all Person Manipulating

2.) Select both actors

3.) Select the hip bone and activate translation or rotation

4.) Use Shift Key and Rotate / Translate the scene as I like.

Now after I'm done with my rotation/translation everything looks fine initially. But when I start playing the animation it's moving the bones in the same way as before (changing the same values on the same axis).

What I mean by that: Let's say I have a pose where the girl is moving forward/backward. Let's say I did a 90 degree rotation of the entire animation as described above. Afterwards the movement of the girl will now be going left to right. However, I still want the animation to stay intact and go forward/backward, just moving everything to a different location (translation/rotation) offset.

So what am I missing? Would be nice if anyone can point out what I'm doing wrong here.

3 hours ago, ech3lon said:

How do you rotate or translate an entire animation without breaking it completely?

What I'm doing is the following, starting on the first frame of the Animation:

1. ) Enable Key Editing and Toggle all Person Manipulating

2.) Select both actors

3.) Select the hip bone and activate translation or rotation

4.) Use Shift Key and Rotate / Translate the scene as I like.

Now after I'm done with my rotation/translation everything looks fine initially. But when I start playing the animation it's moving the bones in the same way as before (changing the same values on the same axis).

What I mean by that: Let's say I have a pose where the girl is moving forward/backward. Let's say I did a 90 degree rotation of the entire animation as described above. Afterwards the movement of the girl will now be going left to right. However, I still want the animation to stay intact and go forward/backward, just moving everything to a different location (translation/rotation) offset.

So what am I missing? Would be nice if anyone can point out what I'm doing wrong here.

Use TKX_Utils.exe, pick your pose and then use change rot & pos and pose is rotated perfect the value you chose. after you made the change just re-open pose and it´s done. If you want only to rotate 1 actor just change all actors to the one you want to rotate.

rotate.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, pes1972 said:

Use TKX_Utils.exe, pick your pose and then use change rot & pos and pose is rotated perfect the value you chose. after you made the change just re-open pose and it´s done. If you want only to rotate 1 actor just change all actors to the one you want to rotate.

rotate.jpg

Thanks. This works. Calculating the offsets is a bit annoying, but I made a google sheet to calculate the values.

However, is it really not possible to rotate on X and Z axis? Sometimes this rotation is required to achieve the exact position that I need.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this.

I'm sort of a newbie to TK17 and poses like these initially are working well then they break. This one is just a single example, it seems like in every new instance of the game, even more poses start to break, and they have this broken hand position.

I tried searching the whole site for keywords like "broken pose" etc etc, you get the idea, but to no avail.

Someone on the discord server told me to use the Poseedit but what do i do there? And, a lot of other poses are broke, what should i do to prevent them from breaking like this? Do i need to individually fix them all?

Untitled.png