Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Pose Academy

Smoke

3 minutes ago, regicide said:

Thanks for the help, utils did its thing. The only problem now is that the poses I've changed the links on are only usable in pose edit - ie no rooms - is there a fix for that I'm missing?

Can you zip them up so I can see what's wrong..?

Tons of cool info here. I was wondering if anybody knows how to load motion capture files (bvh). I never managed to properly load a motion capture file in TK17. I mean, this could change pose creation forever. There are literally thousands of free motion capture files on the net and even AI tools that can convert video animations into bvh files.

5 hours ago, Maquiavella said:

Tons of cool info here. I was wondering if anybody knows how to load motion capture files (bvh). I never managed to properly load a motion capture file in TK17. I mean, this could change pose creation forever. There are literally thousands of free motion capture files on the net and even AI tools that can convert video animations into bvh files.

How to import MotionCap (.bvh) files to the PoseEditor

Motion capture files can be used for the game, but need a lot of tweaking and finetuning.

Most MoCap files don't use the required nodes of 'our' models, so some stuff has to be adjusted manually.

Also the animated captures set a keyframe for every second in PoseEditor.

Running a cleanup with VXUtils can help to reduce the keyframes and jagginess a bit.

.BVH files go into /Mod/Posedit/bvh1.jpg.802c51233c79c1becb00a1e3b4ce3a61.jpg

Then in Poseditor you can open them to Model2 here: bvh2.jpg.a13d798385aed10bb1ccb4fd87922fcf.jpg

As I said , they require a lot of adjustements.

Bbird

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bbird said:

Very interesting. Any chance of exporting pose editor animations to a some kind of standard animation file even if only half of manipulators export?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Bbird said:

Motion capture files can be used for the game, but need a lot of tweaking and finetuning.

Most MoCap files don't use the required nodes of 'our' models, so some stuff has to be adjusted manually.

Also the animated captures set a keyframe for every second in PoseEditor.

Running a cleanup with VXUtils can help to reduce the keyframes and jagginess a bit.

.BVH files go into /Mod/Posedit/bvh1.jpg.802c51233c79c1becb00a1e3b4ce3a61.jpg

Then in Poseditor you can open them to Model2 here: bvh2.jpg.a13d798385aed10bb1ccb4fd87922fcf.jpg

As I said , they require a lot of adjustements.

Bbird

I see. What a shame, looks like a very consuming task.

I'm going to be the black sheep here and say I do NOT use animated poses. I in fact, HATE them and they don't serve my purpose as a comic creator. That being said...

I do make sure my poses are as accurate as can be, but of course I'm still learning how to make things look as natural as possible. It will depend on what I want to achieve with the pose or what part of the story I'm telling. In any case, I only use static poses for my stuff, and here are some examples for you.

Someone mentioned doing Ahegao faces. That's quite simple, actually. Below are some screenshots as well. Just play with the eye rotator to make the cross-eyed effect and watch your mouth and tongue.

The Klub 17-0070.png

The Klub 17-0106.png

The Klub 17-0136.png

The Klub 17-0006.png

The Klub 17-0014.png

The Klub 17-0050.png

The Klub 17-0362 (2).png

On 12/29/2020 at 3:46 PM, requiemss said:

Is there an efficient way to create a riding position with a linked penis? If you move the one on top, the one below matches the movement instead of staying in his place. 

Thanks!

Efficient is debatable. The only decent way I've found so far is to do all the animations without it linked, then go keyframe by keyframe and link-unlink with individual keyframe options toggled. If you have 'female' hip rotations, this becomes much more unstable from the frame interpolation that I've not found great ways around.

Would love to hear from others on how you keep the 'male' stable in such poses as I have seen some poses which are remarkably stable.

Edit: see below re: locking.

On 12/29/2020 at 3:46 PM, requiemss said:

Is there an efficient way to create a riding position with a linked penis? If you move the one on top, the one below matches the movement instead of staying in his place. 

Thanks!

My approach has been:

1. Set the starting position and then link penis
  2. Lock the male/bottom hips and rotation (right click "Translation" and "Rotation" in the menu, then select "Lock")
  3. Set the movement for female/top hips throughout the movement (so simplest would be a single upper position). I only use the Translation; no Rotation at this point. The male/bottom will be locked in place and will auto-generate a key in the same position as it started.
  4. When done, unlock the male/bottom, and adjust translation/rotation of the auto-generated keys to show some movement. Don't add any additional hip keys to the loop, or it'll start getting jerky and doing weird things.
  5. It also works best if you avoid large rotations to the female/top hips, but you can add slight rotation to the exist keys and new keys after you've unlocked everything, again to show less robotic movement.

Hope that makes sense!

• Thanks 1

On 12/31/2020 at 11:37 AM, mordax said:

My approach has been:

1. Set the starting position and then link penis
  2. Lock the male/bottom hips and rotation (right click "Translation" and "Rotation" in the menu, then select "Lock")
  3. Set the movement for female/top hips throughout the movement (so simplest would be a single upper position). I only use the Translation; no Rotation at this point. The male/bottom will be locked in place and will auto-generate a key in the same position as it started.
  4. When done, unlock the male/bottom, and adjust translation/rotation of the auto-generated keys to show some movement. Don't add any additional hip keys to the loop, or it'll start getting jerky and doing weird things.
  5. It also works best if you avoid large rotations to the female/top hips, but you can add slight rotation to the exist keys and new keys after you've unlocked everything, again to show less robotic movement.

Hope that makes sense!

Huh... I could never get locking to work correctly but I must have just missed that as soon as you connect parts, the lock is removed. Resetting now does the trick... infinitely easier than my process lol. Thanks!

• Like 1

If you want to mirror positions between arms what is the best method to do it? Copy Hand is only for fingers or hands keyframes, right? I tried pressing Copy/Paste of Hand Right/Left Keys but it doesn't work. By the way, what is the purpose of the Set option?

On 1/3/2021 at 9:39 AM, Maquiavella said:

If you want to mirror positions between arms what is the best method to do it? Copy Hand is only for fingers or hands keyframes, right? I tried pressing Copy/Paste of Hand Right/Left Keys but it doesn't work. By the way, what is the purpose of the Set option?

Can't answer the first other than to eyeball it but 'set' is for setting the keyframe for the current position at the selected frame.

What i normally do for pose making is the following:

1. make a static pose for the female as a single actor and focus all my attention on this without movement. and save this one.

2. start a new pose with first and second actor. then go to "load poses" (discard the saving message) and right click on the female pose i have made in step one and import this on the second actor. Now i have the pose for the female ready and i only have to focus on the first actor.

3. if both actors are posed then i start the motions.

By making the first female pose and focus on this a lot i can re-use this pose for every actor. this saves a lot of time.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
On 1/24/2021 at 12:50 PM, Sexvision said:

What i normally do for pose making is the following:

1. make a static pose for the female as a single actor and focus all my attention on this without movement. and save this one.

2. start a new pose with first and second actor. then go to "load poses" (discard the saving message) and right click on the female pose i have made in step one and import this on the second actor. Now i have the pose for the female ready and i only have to focus on the first actor.

3. if both actors are posed then i start the motions.

By making the first female pose and focus on this a lot i can re-use this pose for every actor. this saves a lot of time.

Ya' know what, I'm actually going to give this method a try and see what results it yields.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Oz70NYC said:

Ya' know what, I'm actually going to give this method a try and see what results it yields.

Remember that every single pose is made on actor 2. So if you copy the pose, you will need to copy it from actor 2 to any of the 4. this sometimes catches me out and it wont work as all other actors have empty poses.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2021 at 11:22 PM, Sexvision said:

Remember that every single pose is made on actor 2. So if you copy the pose, you will need to copy it from actor 2 to any of the 4. this sometimes catches me out and it wont work as all other actors have empty poses.

Create a new pose with the required number of actors. For instance, if you need to import actor2 animation to actor4, you'll need a foursome pose.

Check the presence of links (yes, even single pose can have links: like hands to hips), make these links in the new pose - to actor4 of corse- and finally import the animation.

How to deal with actors you want removed is a bit more difficult. I have plenty of poses with actors removed, I usually import "empty" animations from there. Make sure to restore the intended default camera though.

Still, I haven't found a valid method to mute dummy actors. Please check my posts in poses discussion.

Edited by onevision

1 hour ago, onevision said:

Create a new pose with the required number of actors. For instance, if you need to import actor2 animation to actor4, you'll need a foursome pose.

Check the presence of links (yes, even single pose can have links: like hands to hips), make these links in the new pose - to actor4 of corse- and finally import the animation.

How to deal with actors you want removed is a bit more difficult. I have plenty of poses with actors removed, I usually import "empty" animations from there. Make sure to restore the intended default camera though.

Still, I haven't found a valid method to mute dummy actors. Please check my posts in poses discussion.

I try to only make Static poses to import so they can go anywhere between the four. After importing the static pose i will make the animations. This so i can use the static poses again and again. For example a blowjob on her knees will be in essence the same, so why make them again and again if you can have a base pose.

After importing a pose you will indeed need to re-attach the links. what works for me is to do this on the first frame and copy this frame to the last frame. then deselect the linkt part in every frame in between. For example the hands to hips. attach this in the first and last frame and delete all the hands in between.

Actors that i don't use i will normally hide outside of a room. most of the times below.

If you right click on the timeline you can delete the timeline for a specific actor.

Hey guyz, question about poses orca 7.5 > VX.

i tried TKX utils and orca export function - fixed upper body glitch, but it also discard orca penis_mid line (u can do equal fix by just deleting 27 line in clear pose func)

So can we fix pose without downgrade? is gerello, tk utils creator on this forum or somewhere else spotted?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, l4stand said:

Hey guyz, question about poses orca 7.5 > VX.

i tried TKX utils and orca export function - fixed upper body glitch, but it also discard orca penis_mid line (u can do equal fix by just deleting 27 line in clear pose func)

So can we fix pose without downgrade? is gerello, tk utils creator on this forum or somewhere else spotted?

Nothing you can do about it, except manual editing.

If Penis Center (formerly orca's "Penis Bend Mid") has a constant value across the timeline, the fix requires a second, using Global Key Editing. If it's variable, tough luck... You have to scroll frames and correct them one by one. Sometimes the value follows a precise pattern/loop. But then again, you can't just copy paste the loop if the pose contains speedups and slowdowns.

This was the main novelty of VX I immediately and openly criticized. I'm still convinced that orca's handling of penis curve was somehow better, particularly for large values of the key. Many other additions instead are a neat improvement, like Testicle Tip, and a lot of new Extra sliders. Not to mention: eyes rotation (overcoming the limits of EyesLookAt), independent fingers rotation, thumb rotation, corrective morphs for limbs/knees/butt, fingers/fingertips grip and many others I may have forgotten.

All things considered, I wouldn't suggest a downgrade. The new PE is much more powerful.

Edited by onevision
  • Thanks 1

On 1/3/2021 at 6:39 PM, Maquiavella said:

Mirroring limbs and every other key is quite simple once you know how, but it's difficult for me to put in words. Not all the keys react the same way to mirroring. You'll need to use numerical key values (accessible pressing ctrl-A).

Examples:

Hand Translation Left to Right (or the other way around). You'll notice immediately that the horizontal coordinate needs a change in sign. Height and Depth (or Y and Z, if you wish) are fine.

Hand Rotation: this one requires two signs to be changed. And this only applies to hands...

Breast Left/Right can be copied without modifications, if I recall correctly. Trial and error is your best friend, this is how I learned to do it.

Keep in mind that this method is no more valid if the pose is located far from the default initial position ("New Pose").

After all, a perfectly mirrored pose doesn't look very much realistic or natural. Quite the opposite.

Edited by onevision

Most body part locations/rotations are relative to the body.  Few are relative to the room.  If you start a new single pose, set the indicator on say, frame 2, then Shft+move the hip translator to move the entire body, the only keys you generate are:

- Upper body
- Left and right hand
- Hip translation
- Left and right feet
- Free toy translation, even without one connected

So if you need to copy an exact body location from another pose, those are the only keys you need copy using Key Editor window (Show Keys button).

- Pick the relevant red/green/blue/yellow ones
- Load the pose you want to change the relevant actor's position
- Paste the keys next to the actor's key frames you want moved
- Enable Key Editing (Global Key Modify)
- Right-click-copy upper body key from the 6 or 7 you just pasted
- Right-click-paste it to the existing key you want moved (use <> keys to flip one to another)
- Do the rest
- DISABLE Global Key Modify if you don't need it again or you'll start wrecking the entire pose if you forget!

Providing both poses had the body in the same room position such as bed, wall etc., you shouldn't have a problem.  To translate that from say actor 2 to actor 3 (green to blue keys), you'll have to temporarily start a new triple actor pose, load say, actor 2 keys into actor 3 and then copy the above keys using Key Editor window as before.

• Thanks 1

Hi! I'm trying to switch my pose manipulator back into the arrows it normally used to be. After downloading some new files, it's changed into this circle shape that has made it harder for me to see what I'm editing.

Also, on a somewhat related note the coloring of the pose editor screen on the left is now gray with white text which is also hard to read. Would appreciate help with these two issues if anyone has helpful suggestions. Thanks!

Pose Manipulator and Menu Coloring.png

7 minutes ago, MrOllyK said:

You'd have to remove the addon that changed it.  I don't know the name of it though.  There might be a way to modify the addon so it doesn't do the bad stuff if you can tell me what it is.

Hey so I'm fairly certain it came from HDiddy's morphing bodies addon. I did manage to make the manipulator more transparent from menu settings, but still looking for fix with the gray background and white text. I feel like this should be an easy fix but no clue where to go. Thank you!