Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Hook5 Extended Version

pervokpetr

Just now, SolidVault said:

Hey guys for some rooms with an active shower, or accidentally left the translation (up down left right thingy) on,  im getting this error when importing the extracted scene into blender546931707_Screenshot2021-03-28184144.thumb.png.226e2333ce32b179afd4a2a26bf8f8f4.png

also why doesnt hook 5 extract the rooms with Hook5 objects? is there a way to do that?

I guess I will try to answer at the same time as asking due to my limited knowledge. Does the exporter even work with 2.92? Or you still need the old version like before?

22 minutes ago, arse22 said:

I guess I will try to answer at the same time as asking due to my limited knowledge. Does the exporter even work with 2.92? Or you still need the old version like before?

It works for completely static rooms, but if you had the translation thing on (Pose Edit) or have an animated shower like Room 226, it will not import them and gives me that error above.

On 3/6/2021 at 9:38 PM, pervokpetr said:

This Message is being posted by @HDiddy on behalf of @pervokpetr with his permission. Please visit https://www.patreon.com/posts/hook5-extended-48182305  for more infromation

1.jpg?token-time=1616272283&token-hash=Ey6zJkYRA4yFFHxZ5uKZqd1r5TEV_AmH4DhxOC5vVzM%3D

This is unlocked extended version. I'm share it because I can't support regular updates anymore. First I have no enough good ideas to continue with project. Second - those ideas that I have require a lot of time and efforts and scare even me. So I'm think I should share it. I'm not drop the project right now, as I said I have some complicated ideas, but I can't even predict how much time it will require, also I still should finish/try some ideas for exclusive version. 

I hope that you, my patrons, not disappointed by hook5, we all know that this is outdated game, I tried all that in my abilities to change this game appearance. I hope I  could.

About VXGI. I successfully resolved sun shadows bug and movement halo bug, lucky that problem was not in dynamic objects. Currently I'm trying learn and understand vxgi parameters for better quality and performance. Also new problem faced - transparent object require new shading to recieve correct VXGI lighting and should be compiled by VXGI module - have no clue right now how to do it - my shading complicated enough. Once I resolve this questions all exclusive patrons will receive version with VXGI. And I will move further with attempt to implement physx clothing - as I said in begining of project I have doubt about this, but as you I want to give it a try.

And finaly - without your support hook5 had no chance to be implemented!

Thanks you all!

Tanks for your amazing work

1 hour ago, IceMocha said:

From what I read so far on the site so far, Hook5 is a program of sorts that does graphics improvements?

hook is a hook, like enb reshade etc. so yes

after doing some windows and nvidia updates, and not playing tk17 in awhile, i'm getting the key check failed error message when starting the game. in the past when i've gotten this error message, i'd message pervo with my key and he'd send me updated files. now with the open version of the game, how do i fix this assuming he is no longer issuing new keys? i downloaded the unlocked hook files and added them to my binaries folder (overriding any existing files) and my game still won't start up properly. any suggestions?

1 hour ago, 827 said:

after doing some windows and nvidia updates, and not playing tk17 in awhile, i'm getting the key check failed error message when starting the game. in the past when i've gotten this error message, i'd message pervo with my key and he'd send me updated files. now with the open version of the game, how do i fix this assuming he is no longer issuing new keys? i downloaded the unlocked hook files and added them to my binaries folder (overriding any existing files) and my game still won't start up properly. any suggestions?

Its an open version at the moment. so there is no key in the files anymore. so you dont have to decode them anymore.

Check the petreon site for the additional hook files. some of them have changed.

If its still not working add a upload your logfiles so people can check your setup.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sexvision said:

Its an open version at the moment. so there is no key in the files anymore. so you dont have to decode them anymore.

Check the petreon site for the additional hook files. some of them have changed.

If its still not working add a upload your logfiles so people can check your setup.

that seemed to work. thx! i went to the patreon site and downloaded as many new files i could find and after copying them over, the game fired up properly. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ravan said:

don't know what is happening on this planet , why people are become so generous.

pervokpetr isn't giving Hook5 away for free, he simply removed that horrible, horrible DRM. it's definitely a move in a positive direction, but hardly an act of generosity.

that said, I'm quite surprised this unlocked version still hasn't cropped up anywhere on the web. I've heard before that the only thing preventing Hook5 from being cracked and pirated was pervokpetr's threats to abandon the project. I guess the majority of people have just moved on from TK17.

• Administrator
On 5/10/2021 at 6:52 AM, Cold Irony said:

pervokpetr isn't giving Hook5 away for free, he simply removed that horrible, horrible DRM. it's definitely a move in a positive direction, but hardly an act of generosity.

that said, I'm quite surprised this unlocked version still hasn't cropped up anywhere on the web. I've heard before that the only thing preventing Hook5 from being cracked and pirated was pervokpetr's threats to abandon the project. I guess the majority of people have just moved on from TK17.

It has popped up in F95 leaked by super troll Boomshanka. That said, I think the majority of people simply have respect for the work Pervokpetr has done and decided not to leak it..$1 for hook was never anything earth shattering and most of the remaining users of the game were Hook 5 users anyway. 

The only issue I ever had with the DRM is what happens if something happens to Pervokpetr, but regardless as @Driver said in an earlier thread the TK17 Hook 5 fork of the game is really the only thing that has kept users playing up to now. Without Hook folks would have probably exited to VaM, Honey Select, and other games a long time go.

• Thumbs Up 5

Лол, только сейчас наткнулся на эту тему! 😆
Первок, если ты это читаешь, то знай, ты смог сделать то, чего иксы не смогли сделать до сих пор, и, судя по всему, никогда не сделают 😒
Если бы не твой хук, я, как наверное и многие другие, прошел бы мимо игры, поначалу(лет 10 назад) я вообще пытался переосилить себя и наконец-то скачать виллу, так как видел скриншоты и видео и игра реально выглядела стремно. Я скачал, заценил игру и понял, почему у неё столько фанатов, так как у игры есть потенциал, считай одна из лучших секс песочниц. Ты же раскрыл этот потенциал полностью!

Крепкого тебе здоровья, долгих лет жизни и всего самого лучшего! 🤗

• Thumbs Up 2

On 5/15/2021 at 12:18 AM, HDiddy said:

It has popped up in F95 leaked by super troll Boomshanka. That said, I think the majority of people simply have respect for the work Pervokpetr has done and decided not to leak it..$1 for hook was never anything earth shattering and most of the remaining users of the game were Hook 5 users anyway. 

The only issue I ever had with the DRM is what happens if something happens to Pervokpetr, but regardless as @Driver said in an earlier thread the TK17 Hook 5 fork of the game is really the only thing that has kept users playing up to now. Without Hook folks would have probably exited to VaM, Honey Select, and other games a long time go.

you probably mean LoversLab, not F95. there's no trace of either Boomshanka or Hook5 on the latter.

14 hours ago, HDiddy said:

No I mean F95

image.thumb.png.06b8c452c30b230e7702152a94f63645.png

alright, F95 it is. for some reason I couldn't find that post.

I wonder if anyone has encountered a bug where the closer you get to the models the more frames drop?

I'm guessing it's my settings in the main file, because it doesn't make sense. The further I zoom out and more objects and characters render the smoother it gets, but when I'm close up and less is being rendered I get serious frame drops.

I know it isn't my system build but perhaps it is? I'll keep investigating further and see if I can figure it out.

13 hours ago, f4ijunkie said:

I wonder if anyone has encountered a bug where the closer you get to the models the more frames drop?

I'm guessing it's my settings in the main file, because it doesn't make sense. The further I zoom out and more objects and characters render the smoother it gets, but when I'm close up and less is being rendered I get serious frame drops.

I know it isn't my system build but perhaps it is? I'll keep investigating further and see if I can figure it out.

no, i think it's everyone. you can use h5 ui > graphic > profile enable 2 to see render time. Make the window bigger. bigger values=worse.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2021 at 3:09 PM, ddman2 said:

no, i think it's everyone. you can use h5 ui > graphic > profile enable 2 to see render time. Make the window bigger. bigger values=worse.

Thanks for the tip. I'm taking most of the hit on the sub_scat surface maps when I zoom in, I optimized it a bit more.

Strange I have an old build with a version of H5 from 3 years ago and this was never a problem.

I wonder when it began happening?

On 5/30/2021 at 11:48 AM, f4ijunkie said:

Well, it might have also something to do with the normal-/specular-/subsurface-maps (assuming that they're in .dds-format)...

Let's say you have high quality H5-maps for the bodies, like some of Hooties maps which are 8x resolution for normals/specular & then a subsurface map in 4x, then up close to the actors the maps are going to be rendered in full resolution but the further away you move the rendered quality will decrease (mipmaps: 1st mipmap will be half the full resolution, 2nd 1/4 etc.). The same is true for all objects in the room that has H5-maps so you might be seeing more but everything gets rendered at a lower resolution so the impact on performance might actually decrease even though more stuff gets rendered.

21 hours ago, AR34X said:

Well, it might have also something to do with the normal-/specular-/subsurface-maps (assuming that they're in .dds-format)...

Let's say you have high quality H5-maps for the bodies, like some of Hooties maps which are 8x resolution for normals/specular & then a subsurface map in 4x, then up close to the actors the maps are going to be rendered in full resolution but the further away you move the rendered quality will decrease (mipmaps: 1st mipmap will be half the full resolution, 2nd 1/4 etc.). The same is true for all objects in the room that has H5-maps so you might be seeing more but everything gets rendered at a lower resolution so the impact on performance might actually decrease even though more stuff gets rendered.

Hmmm I thought about this too. I use my own custom maps and make sure they stay around 2k and the subsurface maps are always 512. I wonder if its my mismatched size, but I don't think so. I checked and I have a GPU memory of 11gig and the game uses just over 4gigs of video memory so I don't think I'm lagging because of that.

This problem only started happening on the latest versions of Hook5, I load up my old computer with a version from 2019 or 2018, and I do not have the slow down when up close, despite that computer having a MUCH slower CPU.

I think it might be some of the new Nvidia shaders causing it, no idea why. I can get 4 characters with 4k maps, and can see the maps are loaded full no LOD loss, then as soon as I zoom into the face my frames just drop like crazy.

I'll keep trying to enable and disable certain features in the Hook and see if I can narrow down the problem.

1 hour ago, f4ijunkie said:

Hmmm I thought about this too. I use my own custom maps and make sure they stay around 2k and the subsurface maps are always 512. I wonder if its my mismatched size, but I don't think so. I checked and I have a GPU memory of 11gig and the game uses just over 4gigs of video memory so I don't think I'm lagging because of that.

This problem only started happening on the latest versions of Hook5, I load up my old computer with a version from 2019 or 2018, and I do not have the slow down when up close, despite that computer having a MUCH slower CPU.

I think it might be some of the new Nvidia shaders causing it, no idea why. I can get 4 characters with 4k maps, and can see the maps are loaded full no LOD loss, then as soon as I zoom into the face my frames just drop like crazy.

I'll keep trying to enable and disable certain features in the Hook and see if I can narrow down the problem.

No, I don't think mismatched maps has anything to do with it either... 

I'm not completely certain on all things regarding VRAM, the game has a system memory cap at 4GB due to it being a 32-bit application, but I don't think such a limit is/have to be true when it comes to the GPU. Actual VRAM usage is a bit tricky as well because all applications that reports VRAM usage actually report how much the game has allocated (asked for/reserved) and not how much is actually being used (often far less). Gamers Nexus had a great piece on this a while back. Anyway, sounds like you're running a 1080ti so I can't imagine this game, even with H5 & ReShade etc., would make your GPU cry and yell please stop. If it's hardware related it has to be CPU, the game only uses 1 thread so the faster (core clock in conjunction IPC) the better, but that can only take you so far... 

But some shader / shader setting seems more likely unless you're rocking something like a Celeron 😆 with such a decent GPU... 

Is it just the face when you zoom in or is it the same with other stuff/parts of the body as well? 

I tried and replicate the issue you're describing but I can't tell because I'm so GPU-bound (1050ti, 4GB), my CPU has it quite chill though I monitored CPU-usage for a while and it hovers around mostly around 60% with a 4 person animation going, occasionally peaking to 80-90% and sometimes dropping as low as 25%. But that would be the case when the CPU has to wait for that potato GPU to finish what it's doing.

Do you have texture tracking enabled? That makes it a real laggy hell for me at least?

On 6/7/2021 at 2:35 PM, AR34X said:

No, I don't think mismatched maps has anything to do with it either... 

I'm not completely certain on all things regarding VRAM, the game has a system memory cap at 4GB due to it being a 32-bit application, but I don't think such a limit is/have to be true when it comes to the GPU. Actual VRAM usage is a bit tricky as well because all applications that reports VRAM usage actually report how much the game has allocated (asked for/reserved) and not how much is actually being used (often far less). Gamers Nexus had a great piece on this a while back. Anyway, sounds like you're running a 1080ti so I can't imagine this game, even with H5 & ReShade etc., would make your GPU cry and yell please stop. If it's hardware related it has to be CPU, the game only uses 1 thread so the faster (core clock in conjunction IPC) the better, but that can only take you so far... 

But some shader / shader setting seems more likely unless you're rocking something like a Celeron 😆 with such a decent GPU... 

Is it just the face when you zoom in or is it the same with other stuff/parts of the body as well? 

I tried and replicate the issue you're describing but I can't tell because I'm so GPU-bound (1050ti, 4GB), my CPU has it quite chill though I monitored CPU-usage for a while and it hovers around mostly around 60% with a 4 person animation going, occasionally peaking to 80-90% and sometimes dropping as low as 25%. But that would be the case when the CPU has to wait for that potato GPU to finish what it's doing.

Do you have texture tracking enabled? That makes it a real laggy hell for me at least?

My CPU maxes out at 40% running it and my GPU will hit close to 100%, that is a lot of rendering no way around it.