Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Room idea request

sadekhnd

Question

I look for some ideas for a h5 objects room. I learn Blender and  I want to improve my skills. So please give me something. 😄

I need detail infos, so don't write "I want a prison". 

How big, how many rooms, what should be there, maybe some pics? etc...

• Thumbs Up 2

47 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

Ищу идеи для комнаты h5 objects. Я изучаю Blender и хочу улучшить свои навыки. Так что, пожалуйста, дайте мне что-нибудь. 😄

Мне нужна подробная информация, поэтому не пишите «Я хочу тюрьму». 

Насколько большой, сколько комнат, что там должно быть, может быть, какие-нибудь фото? так далее...

Something like this. There are no textures yet.

Screen.png

• Administrator

Haven't you quite recently asked me how to even make an object for Hook 5 (in our language of course)? ^^ I'm glad that you learn so quickly and I really appreciate the way you continue your learning - in practice 👍

I have no idea for a room personally, I only know that I'm still missing something in the game and I have wanted to make a room myself for a long time, if only I knew what I want 😮

Don't mind me people, I was just passing by 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Euphie said:

Haven't you quite recently asked me how to even make an object for Hook 5 (in our language of course)? ^^ I'm glad that you learn so quickly and I really appreciate the way you continue your learning - in practice 👍

I have no idea for a room personally, I only know that I'm still missing something in the game and I have wanted to make a room myself for a long time, if only I knew what I want 😮

Don't mind me people, I was just passing by 😊

I had to begin somewhere. If you don't know anything you don't know what to ask. 😄 I come back often to your tent. It was a first object, so simply but I was so proud of it . 😍

1 hour ago, Kurilshchik said:

Something like this. There are no textures yet.

Screen.png

I have a few ready rooms. Not all are prepared, sometimes there is only a bunch of objects. They need a little bit touch 😉

The Klub 17-0337.png

The Klub 17-0338.png

The Klub 17-0339.png

The Klub 17-0340.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

У меня есть несколько готовых комнат. Готовятся не все, иногда бывает только куча предметов. Им нужно немного прикоснуться 😉

Looks good, especially the last screenshot. I have the same bunch of items. Most of which I have not created. I remember I made a looped corridor and made the model run in a circle, killed three days for animation, it turned out pretty funny 😄. Try looking for inspiration in films. I've limited myself to science fiction lately.

I have been wanting to take images at a garage for a while now, but the default one is pretty crap. I was planning on giving it a try, but my skills are nowhere near the required level and are not going to be any time soon. There is something hot about getting down and dirty at a garage,, wink, wink. I dont know how viable that would be as not many assets have been made in that theme, so ud have to make alot of stuff yourself. However, most are simple shapes like tires, oil drums, tools of different sizes, oil collector, engine crane, welder, spring compressor, a tire changer and a tire balancer, tool boxes, fire extinguishers. Maybe u can use some of the ready made car models, disassembled inside, and some just parked outside, maybe a bike sitting somewhere. A pile of used tires outside, a laptop on the roof of one of the cars and so on. You can look at the garage in CMS18, its pretty good looking, only issue i see with it is that there are columns right in front of the car lifters (dont put columns in front of the car lifters 😄). The default one has a nice arrangement inside, except for the pretty bad model and the oil drums that say just OIL on them (they look like drums of crude oil 😄), so that could be a good starting point as well. Other than that, u can make a small office on one side with a couch and a desk for "resting", cough, cough. Maybe an engine on one of the tables, its not like it has to be neat or anything, the messier the better. If u get interested in the project, i could reinstall the game and snap some detailed photos around, and also send u some photos of real places, but i guess u can look at similar ones online.

ss_5645bcf6ad0f01b04b5898c976c781223edb9

5 minutes ago, IIIlll said:

I have been wanting to take images at a garage for a while now, but the default one is pretty crap. I was planning on giving it a try, but my skills are nowhere near the required level and are not going to be any time soon. There is something hot about getting down and dirty at a garage,, wink, wink. I dont know how viable that would be as not many assets have been made in that theme, so ud have to make alot of stuff yourself. However, most are simple shapes like tires, oil drums, tools of different sizes, oil collector, engine crane, welder, spring compressor, a tire changer and a tire balancer, tool boxes, fire extinguishers. Maybe u can use some of the ready made car models, disassembled inside, and some just parked outside. A pile of used tires outside, a laptop on the roof of one of the cars and so on. You can look at the garage in CMS18, its pretty good looking, only issue i see with it is that there are columns right in front of the car lifters (dont put columns in front of the car lifters 😄). The default one has a nice arrangement inside, except for the pretty bad model and the oil drums that say just OIL on them (they look like drums of crude oil 😄), so that could be a good starting point as well. Other than that, u can make a small office on one side with a couch and a desk for "resting", cough, cough. Maybe an engine on one of the tables, its not like it has to be neat or anything, the messier the better. If u get interested in the project, i could reinstall the game and snap some detailed photos around, and also send u some photos of real places, but i guess u can look at similar ones online.

ss_5645bcf6ad0f01b04b5898c976c781223edb9

It could be fun doing it. I could make a floor, walls, pillars, simple objects and other I have to find. It isn't simple task but it could be done. I think the room doesn't have to be so big, the place for 2 cars and office is enough. OR there will be the office at the first floor? 

Hmm and a filthy bathroom 😜

The office is what we need. How could the ladies pay you for car repair if they forget their wallets? 😉

32 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

It could be fun doing it. I could make a floor, walls, pillars, simple objects and other I have to find. It isn't simple task but it could be done. I think the room doesn't have to be so big, the place for 2 cars and office is enough. OR there will be the office at the first floor? 

Hmm and a filthy bathroom 😜

The office is what we need. How could the ladies pay you for car repair if they forget their wallets? 😉

more importantly i think it would be nice to have an open entrance like te original garage in tk, so there would be more options with lighting , and u could park stuff outside. The base architecture of the stock garage is actually pretty ok, just the assets,, textures and lighting suck

2 hours ago, Kurilshchik said:

Looks good, especially the last screenshot. I have the same bunch of items. Most of which I have not created. I remember I made a looped corridor and made the model run in a circle, killed three days for animation, it turned out pretty funny 😄. Try looking for inspiration in films. I've limited myself to science fiction lately.

Sounds like you were watching U.S. Solaris 🤣

One idea for a room I always thought of doing, which would be cool to see, is something like a proper camping setting, but I would try to make it modular. Well, primary inspiration is something like FF and old RPG games where you travel and then rest with a tent anywhere, in a cave, in a forest, in a futuristic setting. A well fleshed out "home base" like if you zoom in on that "tent" in one of those games.

We already have Knight's Tent but it's kinda limited and specific in it's design, I was trying to think of a way of doing something like this, where it could fit many settings. One place to start would be Dragon's Age 1, the original had a similar camping "between stages" area, I think all the romance in that game took place there too, so I am not the only one thinking it. My goal would be to take something like this and easily allow changing of backgrounds with hook, to really create the effect of travel and stop in different places.

Basically I never get around to learning rooms and objects, but if I ever do this is what I would make (probably try to port Dragon Age stuff too.) If anyone wants to make it, it's up to them, I have made 0 progress due to learning other stuff.

11 hours ago, arse22 said:

One idea for a room I always thought of doing, which would be cool to see, is something like a proper camping setting, but I would try to make it modular. Well, primary inspiration is something like FF and old RPG games where you travel and then rest with a tent anywhere, in a cave, in a forest, in a futuristic setting. A well fleshed out "home base" like if you zoom in on that "tent" in one of those games.

We already have Knight's Tent but it's kinda limited and specific in it's design, I was trying to think of a way of doing something like this, where it could fit many settings. One place to start would be Dragon's Age 1, the original had a similar camping "between stages" area, I think all the romance in that game took place there too, so I am not the only one thinking it. My goal would be to take something like this and easily allow changing of backgrounds with hook, to really create the effect of travel and stop in different places.

Basically I never get around to learning rooms and objects, but if I ever do this is what I would make (probably try to port Dragon Age stuff too.) If anyone wants to make it, it's up to them, I have made 0 progress due to learning other stuff.

If you mean something like a medieval tent, there is a lot of cool stuff in one of the packages here to download. Knight's camp is already here. You have to pack all together 🙂

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/1027-random-hook5-objects/

37 minutes ago, sadekhnd said:

Нашел автосалон. Конечно, текстуры - отстой, но я думаю, что это хорошая основа для начала нашего небольшого проекта.

If interested, I will provide the project files along with the textures.

Screen.png

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, sadekhnd said:

I found car showroom. Of course textures suck, but I think it's a good base to begin with our little project.

The Klub 17-0342.png

The Klub 17-0343.png

The Klub 17-0344.png

looks fancy, we will have to work on expensive cars to make the rent

13 hours ago, sadekhnd said:

If you mean something like a medieval tent, there is a lot of cool stuff in one of the packages here to download. Knight's camp is already here. You have to pack all together 🙂

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/1027-random-hook5-objects/

Like I explained, Knight's Tent is pretty specific to medieval theme, I meant something more generic or more interesting than classic medieval, well a personal project you know that I will one day make. Feels like a cop-out, you know? Well, I didnt download the 8gig of objects yet.

8 hours ago, IIIlll said:

@sadekhnd actually it has fbx inside that as i read is importable to blender

here is a mega link to the same pack that should be faster to DL

https://mega.nz/folder/N8ZyHbCb#eg86JXOWgrUgEJDfsUvPXg

Holly Molly. There is all what I need. I don't have to search for workshop objects anymore. You made my day ! Thank you

Zrzut ekranu (115).png

• Thumbs Up 1