Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Room idea request

sadekhnd

Question

I look for some ideas for a h5 objects room. I learn Blender and  I want to improve my skills. So please give me something. 😄

I need detail infos, so don't write "I want a prison". 

How big, how many rooms, what should be there, maybe some pics? etc...

• Thumbs Up 2

progress report. So it looks, I'm not happy with walls textures but I look for other possibilites. Equipment look cool! I have to add office furniture, some cars and work on lights. We have a much work to do but it's progress.

I want to make a parking in front of garage as well, but later...

The Klub 17-0346.png

The Klub 17-0347.png

The Klub 17-0348.png

• Love It 1

progress report.

i'm pleased with walls texture (finally!), It looks better and better but I feel something is missing. I can't find cool car, which can be converted to object. I downloaded few cars but they are to complex and h5converter freezes...  I don't know if we need more objects there. Maybe someone has an idea what could I add more to the room or what could I change.

The Klub 17-0352.png

The Klub 17-0353.png

The Klub 17-0354.png

The Klub 17-0355.png

• Thumbs Up 1

@sadekhnd maybe u can find something u like here, not sure how poly heavy they are

https://gfx-hub.org/3d-models/vehicle-transport/

Alternatively u can probably get one of the vehicles from KE and convert it back to blender as they should have TK optimized poly

https://www.klubexile.com/files/category/15-vehicles/

I dont know if this is a good idea for a room, but I did notice that despite all the rooms we have, there is no research type setting. There is like a monster lab or something similar with SciFi Horror theme, but no real clean research lab type like in a hollywood film, all the options have some kind of extreme twist to them KD/DMC/horror all those.

13 minutes ago, arse22 said:

I dont know if this is a good idea for a room, but I did notice that despite all the rooms we have, there is no research type setting. There is like a monster lab or something similar with SciFi Horror theme, but no real clean research lab type like in a hollywood film, all the options have some kind of extreme twist to them KD/DMC/horror all those.

It is a nice idea but making a lab is a nightmare because of all the glasses with fluids. I've played a bit with all kind of glasses already and despite of the glasses are transparent, they look all unnatural. Maybe I'm to dumb to figure it out 😄 

Post Soviet Flat in Environments - UE Marketplace (unrealengine.com)

Post Soviet Kitchen in Environments - UE Marketplace (unrealengine.com)

I would like rooms like that (I know we have russian ghetto apt but would like an alternative). I have the files needed but they are for Unreal so don´t know if they can be converted into blender and then used as H5 object room in this game.

22 minutes ago, KJC said:

Alien room, tentacle room, monster room, sex machines room, alien ideas and tentacles monster ideas😁😁.. @

@sexvision works on bdsm room. Check his blog. 

43 minutes ago, pes1972 said:

Post Soviet Flat in Environments - UE Marketplace (unrealengine.com)

Post Soviet Kitchen in Environments - UE Marketplace (unrealengine.com)

I would like rooms like that (I know we have russian ghetto apt but would like an alternative). I have the files needed but they are for Unreal so don´t know if they can be converted into blender and then used as H5 object room in this game.

.obj, .Fbx, .blend, .3ds files with These extension will work. Others need a converter. 

8 hours ago, arse22 said:

Do you mean something like this?

20210517013316251.png?width=1221&height=687

• Like 2

22 hours ago, sadekhnd said:

@sexvision works on bdsm room. Check his blog. 

.obj, .Fbx, .blend, .3ds files with These extension will work. Others need a converter. 

Good idea this web, but it is a Kitchen or Flat, the orientation will be a spacecraft, space room, space room with machines for experiments 😁

3 hours ago, KJC said:

Good idea this web, but it is a Kitchen or Flat, the orientation will be a spacecraft, space room, space room with machines for experiments 😁

Its already done:

On 5/21/2021 at 4:27 PM, Sexvision said:

Its already done:

I have this room, creator is Crysis, but the idea is similar, more similar room is good idea.