Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Room request

OC_

Hi,

anyone could upload please the texture folder of an original room? I searched through all DL section but could not find the one specifically I was looking for. Its a base room in game, the groundfloor part of the hotel with the reception, bar to the left, some store room and the entry of an upper floor to the right. Thematically it is connected to hotel1 room and may be the pedestrian. Thoose I have, but this is missing. Tried to export out of the game, but can not find it. I am lame, please help sombody! 🙂

7 hours ago, OC_ said:

Hi,

anyone could upload please the texture folder of an original room? I searched through all DL section but could not find the one specifically I was looking for. Its a base room in game, the groundfloor part of the hotel with the reception, bar to the left, some store room and the entry of an upper floor to the right. Thematically it is connected to hotel1 room and may be the pedestrian. Thoose I have, but this is missing. Tried to export out of the game, but can not find it. I am lame, please help sombody! 🙂

Hotel Ground Floor attached (which is Hotel01) - base game files.  Also included is a text file of their respective Activemod names.

Hotel01.zip

• Like 2

Hi there folks.

I'm searching for three rooms from the modgarden site.

One ist a dark forest with a brook or river in it (there is nothing more)

Second had the name "Marble toilet" (or was it "brothel toilet"?). A toilet with white walls and a poster in it. Similar to one of this rooms here.

The third was a office with a lot of tables and chairs to the left and right.

If someone can upload one of this three, it would be great.

Greetings,

poldonius

27 minutes ago, poldonius said:

Hi there folks.

I'm searching for three rooms from the modgarden site.

One ist a dark forest with a brook or river in it (there is nothing more)

Second had the name "Marble toilet" (or was it "brothel toilet"?). A toilet with white walls and a poster in it. Similar to one of this rooms here.

The third was a office with a lot of tables and chairs to the left and right.

If someone can upload one of this three, it would be great.

Greetings,

poldonius

Possibly your Office room? -  Room 408 Offices - Legacy Rooms - Klub Exile

and possibly your Woodland room? - KR_Woodland_H5 - Legacy Rooms - Klub Exile

Take a look through the available Room downloads sections - there's a lot in there.  You may find what you're after has already been posted.  :classic_smile:

• Love It 1

8 hours ago, aardy said:

Possibly your Office room? -  Room 408 Offices - Legacy Rooms - Klub Exile

and possibly your Woodland room? - KR_Woodland_H5 - Legacy Rooms - Klub Exile

Take a look through the available Room downloads sections - there's a lot in there.  You may find what you're after has already been posted.  :classic_smile:

Hi, the Office Room is the one I am searching for, thank you very much!

Woodland has the same textures, but my room was darker before (no sunset).

I have looked all around the Download sections too.

But big, big thanks to you.

8 hours ago, aardy said:

Edited by poldonius
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, poldonius said:

Hi, the Office Room is the one I am searching for, thank you very much!

Woodland has the same textures, but my room was darker before (no sunset).

I have looked all around the Download sections too.

But big, big thanks to you.

You're welcome.  Just incase you missed it, there is a re-texture for the Office room available here:  Room 408 Corporate Office Floor - Legacy Rooms - Klub Exile

:classic_smile:

• Love It 1