Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Animated poses edits not working for some poses.

Plasmaodse

Trying to fix some animated poses but as soon as I make a change in the "Penetration Loop" and click on the timeline, the change I made reverts back as if I never did anything at all. What is causing this and why does it only happen with some manipulators and some animated poses? Yes, Automatic keying and Key Editing buttons are set as they should be.

Considering all your other topics, I can guess somebody else is having a lot of fun with the PoseEditor. No worries, some of us went through the same. I screwed up so many times and I didn't have anyone to ask, I had to learn on my own, you're lucky to have people like me more than willing to help you.

Automatic Keying doesn't really matter that much, the real dealbreaker is the Key Editing one. Enabled, any change you make will be performed to the entire loop and to all loops. Disabled is what you need to use in between each "stoke/penetration and the bodyparts need to be connected correctly otherwise the penetration loop doesn't really work. There's more, only some actions/movements are allowed in the penetration loop. Basically only some bodyparts will move in the penetration loop. Note that you also need to have the the same frames at the beginning and ending of each penetration & each penetration loop, well just better this way. I told you about the same in the other topic.

Anyway, to go a bit deeper, only some body parts move, depending on what you connected. Not that it's only old manipulators from 7,5 that get to be used in the penetration loop as well, post VX added manipulators do not work, they don't seem to be programmed into that loop. Penis, hand, vagina, mouth, ass, whatever, the newer VX added stuff won't move in the penetration loop.

What does move depends on what you connected. I'll give 2 examples:

-handjob, penis, hip & some penis manipulators will move on the male, while on the female, the hand & fingers will move (basic finger manipulators alone, not the VX added ones)

vaginal penetration: penis & hip of the male, on the female only the hip, all these will be able to move and be manipulated in the penetration loop. If you're using an Animation type pose, you can use the other stuff, but you need to make sure to be you're using closed loops for each penetration. basically the moving parts need to be reset at the beginning and ending of each penetration loop, in other words, copy & paste the initial positions and in between you add the penetration movement. 

BTW, I'm going to say this just in case, it's really important if you havn't done it, the entire pose won't work: when you use penetration and linked bodyparts, your beginning frame and final frame need to be the same, if not, the pose just won't work. (this is for animation, for interactive do this for every single loop)

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2021 at 5:01 AM, Plasmaodse said:

That's a lot to take in but are you saying the keying rules are different for poses with interactive animations?

Yes and no, some overlaps some things are different. In both cases the loops need to be properly closed up or this results in poses bugging or showing phantom (bugged) movements. In animation you only have 1 loop, though when you add some type of penetration there's mini loops I guess, while in interactive there's more loops to close up, basically also more works, though depends how long and how detailed the pose is.

And yeah, there's a lot to deal with ,when making poses.

32 minutes ago, rohan64521 said:

When I'm trying to create pose with two characters they are overlapping how I can make them separate from each other. Please help see the attachment for more details. 

Capture.PNG

move one

On 10/18/2021 at 5:01 AM, Plasmaodse said:

That's a lot to take in but are you saying the keying rules are different for poses with interactive animations?

On 10/28/2021 at 5:26 PM, Drahzar said:

Yes and no, some overlaps some things are different. In both cases the loops need to be properly closed up or this results in poses bugging or showing phantom (bugged) movements. In animation you only have 1 loop, though when you add some type of penetration there's mini loops I guess, while in interactive there's more loops to close up, basically also more works, though depends how long and how detailed the pose is.

And yeah, there's a lot to deal with ,when making poses.

https://www.klubexile.com/topic/3133-more-or-less-known-poseedit-facts/

On 12/18/2021 at 8:46 AM, rohan64521 said:

When I'm trying to create pose with two characters they are overlapping how I can make them separate from each other. Please help see the attachment for more details. 

Capture.PNG

Shift + Hip cursor (translate or rotate works in all 3 axis)