Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Update from 30.09.2020

pervokpetr

I'm sending new update, some members will receive update tomorrow

- RGB sliders and displacement check fixed - have no clue why it was broken

- IBL Mask with MSAA fixed

- added new algorithm for anisotropic surfaces

- attempt to fix VR

Anisotropic

I found new way to implement anisotropic lighting (some kind). To keep previous version I created param in custom_shading.fx - ANISOTROPY_MODE. If this parameter will be set to zero, then current technique will be used, if you will set this param to 1, then will be used new algorithm - it produce more interesting result. Once again amount of anisotropy can be controled by texture in stage4/blue channel. This is amount so it should be constant for material and not depend from normals, albedo and so on.

VR

My headset not supported anymore, so I cant test it completelly right now, but I tried correct whole rendering for both eyes surfaces and I'm think that result are correct, but then both surfaces should be passed in correspond services (oculus/openvr) and final result depends from it - and I cant test it, my headset do not show final result.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi, 
I have two questions about Klub17 on VR..

1, What is the ingame difference between OpenVR and Oculus setting? I have the Rift S which works fine in OculusHome but cannot get it to work in openVR,, SteamVR mode just remains in its own VR room.. (I have the api*dll  placed in binaries and set to =4, started a scene and switched ingame via F3. Nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? Maybe Rift S is not supprted?

2. Camera position and direction in OculusHome (over Rift S) is not corresponding to the same used ingame screen.. anyway to fix this?

Let me know if these questions better belong somewhere else and I will remove..
/thanks

On 1/1/2021 at 4:58 AM, Pussyandfeet said:

I'm a little confused about Hook5, do i have to continually pay each month to be able to use it? or can i buy it for a one time price? 

You can buy it for a one time price for $1, but you will not be able to get the updates if you are not pledged to his Patreon in the month said update is released.

Just make sure you ask this question in the "Graphics Enhancements Discussion" next time, as this might not be the most accurate place to ask such a question.

Edited by Bluey5