Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Requesting a rehearsal room for a rock band

Toote Le Monk

Hey friends, i was actually thinking about what could be fun to make into a room, and , being a drummer, the first thing i came up with, was a rehearsal room. You know, a more or less messy place with a drumset , a bass, a few guitars and microphones. I dont think is that much of an original idea (right now it must be a struggle to come up with new and exciting things) but you know, there go my two cents. Also i can´t mod for shit, so i wouldnt be able to, but for all you guys who actually can, maybe its an interesting project, and a simple one, compared to the huge things im seeing made into maps these days. Anyway, cheers guys 

sala.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Something like this would be cool. I'd also love a recording studio room where there's a vocal booth/live room and a separate mixing room with the studio glass between them. Couches, speakers, mixing desk etc.

• Like 2

It should be possible with some items that are floating out there. There are some toys that @Olaf Sand had posted over at MG for instruments. I believe there were guitars, keyboards, and a drum set. There are also some Hook5 objects that you could use for this too if you have the paid version. I believe I have amps, an acoustic guitar, and a mic stand as H5 objects.   

• Like 1

It could be done. I could try to make hook5 object room if you wish, but I need more info how it should looks. I assume small stage, record studio and tones of musical instruments and equipment. Golden discs on the wall? Give me some ideas.

While I would love to have a room like this, I have to admit I am a bit sceptic about the use of Hook5 objects in such a room.

I realize that the majority of TK17 users are using Hook5 nowadays, but I don't want Hook4 users (such as myself) to miss out on stuff like this.

For those who say, "Why don't you upgrade to Hook5?" - I have tried Hook5 a couple of times and I just didn't like it. If you like Hook5, that's great. It's just not my cup of tea.

7 hours ago, Olaf Sand said:

While I would love to have a room like this, I have to admit I am a bit sceptic about the use of Hook5 objects in such a room.

I realize that the majority of TK17 users are using Hook5 nowadays, but I don't want Hook4 users (such as myself) to miss out on stuff like this.

For those who say, "Why don't you upgrade to Hook5?" - I have tried Hook5 a couple of times and I just didn't like it. If you like Hook5, that's great. It's just not my cup of tea.

Well, to place a bunch of objects with H5/H4 with hook and to place them with the game engine is the only difference from my limited understanding speaking broadly. I wish more authors would make it a habit to do something like this, release an obj room along-side an add-on version since it's so easy now in VX with no need to worry of ids.

• Like 1