Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

About Prylipala's Head Mod

onevision

@arse22 My mistake: GEFemale_A is not a default morph in AlterAsymmetry mod. There is a Div(ersity?) GE that should be a fork of it, but still is a different head.

So you were right after all, I can only get GEFemale_A by replacing one of Prylipala's default morphs.

About my tests: both methods listed above didn't work. Asymmetry sliders aEGM15-aEGM29 are still jammed.

I'm stuck and I don't know what to try next.

On 4/3/2023 at 5:31 AM, defy said:

Hi prylipala

Can you please tell me how you add the morph in the egm files?

the game only uses 50 symmetric morphs and 30 asymmetric morphs from the egm file. Therefore, it is useless to add a new 51 symmetric or 31 asymmetric morph to the egm file - you need to change the existing one to a new one. 
A new morph is created with the help of utilities from the triutil set and is added/replaced either with the same utilities or with a hex-editor.
Edited by prylipala
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/31/2023 at 5:26 PM, josito said:
Thank you for your reply. ank you for your reply. 
I think it would be interesting if it were compatible, 
since they are very good sliders
Sorry, I don't remember, but the old mod for modsgarden seemed to work with male models