Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Questions about penis movement in connected handjobs.

pes1972

Hi,

I found two great handjob poses where the womans hand is connected to the penis but I can´t figure out how this pose works so good because the womans hand is not edited anywhere so it must be some penis setting that makes her hand move in this smooth way. What setting do people use to get this hand movement from the woman without edited her hand in anyway except from connecting it to penis? I know if i move the male hip up and down the hand will follow but the hand doesn´t move if using the penis and penis rotation setting so I must be missing something.

1 hour ago, pes1972 said:

Hi,

I found two great handjob poses where the womans hand is connected to the penis but I can´t figure out how this pose works so good because the womans hand is not edited anywhere so it must be some penis setting that makes her hand move in this smooth way. What setting do people use to get this hand movement from the woman without edited her hand in anyway except from connecting it to penis? I know if i move the male hip up and down the hand will follow but the hand doesn´t move if using the penis and penis rotation setting so I must be missing something.

You have a link to the poses? Then I'll have a look.

quite important, what type of pose it is? Animation or interactive? This matters quite a lot.

Are you  100% sure it's connected, if it is, it could be connected to another body part. When making a handjob pose, you don't need to connect anything if you use animation, this only matters in case you make an interactive pose.

Something else you might be missing, sure the penis size does change  alot, but overall size of both the male and female matters. I mean in my own case I use a big male & small females (purely because it's easier to work with and it looks better), in this case this changes the position quite a lot. The size differences matter more when it's not connected.

A screenshot would help, either that or the pose itself, then I would still need to know what size you use for your models.

On 1/31/2022 at 1:53 PM, pes1972 said:

the womans hand is not edited anywhere

This is typical of connected poses. If you use "Disconnect" on the connected hand (have a backup ready, of course) the hand keys will become visible/editable. They disappear again when you reconnect.

This is useful knowledge when you try to edit a connected pose manually. You may want to get rid of the old keys completely first (disconnect and delete), then reconnect and redo them from scratch.

• Agree 1