Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Pharah MUST be in TK17! (Skin and Hair request)

Trapp

Question

After much pondering and thinking what I can do with my extremely limited skills for editing, I was wondering if someone could help a guy out and port Pharah from Overwatch's hair and skin to the game? Just IMAGINE the possibilities of having that Egyptian Goddess available for all!

Just to be clear, I can TRY and build a Pharah skin from my edited ones, but there are a couple details missing... Namely the eye tattoo and the Ankh below her belly button (for lewd purposes)... And I do know the hair was ported at one point, but it looked HORRIBLE, as most Overwatch hairs I recall did... So, take this as a request for just her hair. In the meantime, I will make do with whatever I got at my disposal.

sample_5f1ffb11726b4e0c4d09f74291fa7899.jpg

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, onevision said:

The difficulty here is to keep in touch with the original character, which is intrinsecally cartoonish. The question is: how much realism is safe to add?

What keeps bringing me back to TK17 is that it has its own style and it depends on the talent of the player to create his own characters with the tools he has. Of course, with a vanilla game and no addons, it's pretty much impossible to go for as close as a 1:1 look to them.

That being said, I think I'm onto something here! At least when it comes to the skin. Through some trial and error, this is what I came up with:

The Klub 17-0113.png

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Trapp said:

What keeps bringing me back to TK17 is that it has its own style and it depends on the talent of the player to create his own characters with the tools he has. Of course, with a vanilla game and no addons, it's pretty much impossible to go for as close as a 1:1 look to them.

That being said, I think I'm onto something here! At least when it comes to the skin. Through some trial and error, this is what I came up with:

The Klub 17-0113.png

Thats really good

• Thanks 1