Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Do you know something about Default Poses?

Pagla Choda 2.0

Is there any way to get those default poses that come with the default VX game? When we play with the " Free Mode, " we can find those poses, but when we play the " Posedit Mod " we can not. If anyone knows something about it then please share your knowledge with me.  

Thank You soo much for your kind information It will help me a lot!

1 hour ago, pes1972 said:

In poseditor up in the left corner you have start editing a new pose. There you have all the poses that comes with game. Open the one you want and save it as new pose and you have it.

PE.jpg

1 hour ago, pes1972 said:

In poseditor up in the left corner you have start editing a new pose. There you have all the poses that comes with game. Open the one you want and save it as new pose and you have it.

PE.jpg

But there is a problem for animation pose only first frame is there and the pose is static how can I get the original motion poses? do you have any information?

On 9/8/2023 at 12:33 PM, Pagla Choda 2.0 said:

But there is a problem for animation pose only first frame is there and the pose is static how can I get the original motion poses? do you have any information?

if you have the static then it might be easier if you just animate it

give it a push try it , then send it here i will try to help you making it 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Elio81 said:

Hello,can anyone tell me ,how can I Change the default pose locations on racha scenario?

what is racha scenario

if you mean like a fix pose to a fix location , like for exmaple some rooms have ther own poses , i think you should do Pagla Choda 2.0

get the static fromr the default animation pose then animate it 

or do it from scratch and save the headache , like take a pic of the pose then try to make it by your self 

and by the ways you guys should post some images about the poses that you talk about to explain so it become easier to me and to you XD

Edited by AdultRex

13 hours ago, AdultRex said:

what is racha scenario

if you mean like a fix pose to a fix location , like for exmaple some rooms have ther own poses , i think you should do Pagla Choda 2.0

get the static fromr the default animation pose then animate it 

or do it from scratch and save the headache , like take a pic of the pose then try to make it by your self 

and by the ways you guys should post some images about the poses that you talk about to explain so it become easier to me and to you XD

Sorry for my grammar, I meant "each" room, but I'm not talking about the poses (that's not a problem), I'm actually asking about changing the default locations of the poses on each room For New locations(in those same rooms) , how can I do That?

The reason I'm asking this, is because I noticed that in the M update, the default locations of the poses were different from those of the R update (especially in rooms like the BACKALLEY), I would like to know how to make those changes (is because the locations of the M update, I liked more).

Edited by Elio81
  • Eye Roll 1

18 hours ago, Elio81 said:

Sorry for my grammar, I meant "each" room, but I'm not talking about the poses (that's not a problem), I'm actually asking about changing the default locations of the poses on each room For New locations(in those same rooms) , how can I do That?

The reason I'm asking this, is because I noticed that in the M update, the default locations of the poses were different from those of the R update (especially in rooms like the BACKALLEY), I would like to know how to make those changes (is because the locations of the M update, I liked more).

yes you can add new location to the rooms np with that they made it before in the garden 

so try to ask somewhere maybe make new thread or ask that in script area if we have that ? 

and you do the right way we should add more location and make our poses as standard so they will be fit many rooms with little of glitchs better then make new poses for each room

• Thumbs Up 1