Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Are Pokegirls fair game at KE?

Trapp

Evening, y'all.

I have a question regarding making models. It's nothing technical, but rather something more in the vein of "is this allowed on Klub Exile?" thing.

I don't know how many of you are into Rule34 of Pokemon. Specifically, Pokegirls. You know, Misty, Jessie, Nessa, Cynthia and so on. The thing is, I made a model based on Mallow from Pokemon Sun and Moon, and I really like how she turned out. Here's a couple of pictures for reference:

Mallow Pokegirl (2).png

Mallow Pokegirl (6).png

Now, this was made with KE rules in mind, OBVIOUSLY. I really like her design and, dare I say it, she has some really good R34. So, my question is: As long as they look age appropriate, are Pokegirls fair game to post and showcase on KE? I can also modify her to be thicker, bigger boobs and so on. I just want to know if it's okay to post her here. Obviously, she's hardcoded to be 18 years old in my version, so just let me know.

As for the R34 references, here's a few images of her courtesy of a goat artist: CuteSexyRobutts. Others might not be appropriate to post here.

sample_d52e8f29f159725e79d24e74d1386f54.jpg

sample_bb27490451c3fc14831a7f9b8507936f.jpg

sample_56deefeeb22bb3d306e42989f996d05a.jpg

sample_6f6a8423ce03f49fe538803882e506aa.jpg

sample_fd7a6d32d15041fda451cc3d6da696ba.jpg

• Love It 3

• Administrator

As long as it's not offending anyone or breaking any laws, it's fair game.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Trapp said:

she's hardcoded to be 18 years old in my version, so just let me know.

This is something to keep in mind. The picture you provided for reference, IMO it looks like a busty young adult (over the age of 18+) so if that is what you are aiming for, then all is fine.

• Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Yeah I think as they're aged up in appearance to be 18+ like you did it should be fine. Looks great very cute.

I was planning on making a couple slutty poke outfits actually.

• Love It 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

If I want to approach the artist's sample images, I might need to rework her a little bit. I do like this slender, bottom-heavy version, but I just want to know if it's cool with you guys. Obviously I can change it to make her look well over 20. Few more samples (not necessarily based on CuteSexyRobutts):

Mallow Pokegirl (4).png

Mallow Pokegirl (10).png

• Love It 3

Dude, IMO she can even pass as older than 20! Go for it if it's that what you want!

• Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator

As long as they dont look underaged - its all fine.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Administrator
On 3/31/2024 at 3:59 AM, Trapp said:

I don't know how many of you are into Rule34 of Pokemon

On a short or somewhat vague answer your depiction would be nothing more than an analogy of an adult female doing cosplay of a certain character on a certain lore; thus it'd be a pass somehow

On an a more skin deep philosophical answer, those pokemon characters you named (except maybe Mysty and Jessie) are mostly underage (more teenager than underage but on many legislations a teenager is underage and I don't see nothing wrong on that) so; I would refrain to go deep on the character or sharing publicly because there's never a lack of a moron that still play 7.5 with mini-giant mod and craves for the depiction to be as real as it goes on its sick fuck mind 🤷‍♂️

Now, some might say these are just fictional underage characters that are not the real thing but fact is FBI will not think it that way

So, summarizing: Is ok and you can share material of that character because yours looks plenty adult but becareful when sharing it as it could serve to certain sick interests; in that case just share it as a generic model under another name canceling any reference to the lore character

I know this sounds too complicated but is the way I see it

Also keep in mind I'm not saying you a blatant no, nor trying to offend you but inviting to think the phenomenon on a broader spectrum 🙃

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator

Side topic: CuteSexyRobutts is GOATED. I love his art style.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, MarkZappa said:

On a short or somewhat vague answer your depiction would be nothing more than an analogy of an adult female doing cosplay of a certain character on a certain lore; thus it'd be a pass somehow

On an a more skin deep philosophical answer, those pokemon characters you named (except maybe Mysty and Jessie) are mostly underage (more teenager than underage but on many legislations a teenager is underage and I don't see nothing wrong on that) so; I would refrain to go deep on the character or sharing publicly because there's never a lack of a moron that still play 7.5 with mini-giant mod and craves for the depiction to be as real as it goes on its sick fuck mind 🤷‍♂️

Now, some might say these are just fictional underage characters that are not the real thing but fact is FBI will not think it that way

So, summarizing: Is ok and you can share material of that character because yours looks plenty adult but becareful when sharing it as it could serve to certain sick interests; in that case just share it as a generic model under another name canceling any reference to the lore character

I know this sounds too complicated but is the way I see it

Also keep in mind I'm not saying you a blatant no, nor trying to offend you but inviting to think the phenomenon on a broader spectrum 🙃

Yeah, I think maybe copyright issues might be a thing. And I certainly do NOT wish to break any rules or enable pedo freaks. Like I said, I can go on and make changes as needed to make them look more adult, but it is also wise to avoid direct references. Although I already posted the gallery, I might just need to rename it to avoid any issues in any case. These are great tips, though!

3 minutes ago, Oz70NYC said:

Side topic: CuteSexyRobutts is GOATED. I love his art style.

I KNOW! He's one of my favorites. I first saw his/her work (don't know whether it's a guy/lady and don't really care) with Tsuyu from My Hero Academia and fell in love. I think his Miruko stuff is the best, though. Mallow is definitely a close second for me, though!

• Thumbs Up 1

Also, to add on that note, I am making Mallow and any upcoming models with the Neutral face addon, exclusive to VX. So there. Eat it, 7.5 stans. 😈

• Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Trapp said:

Yeah, I think maybe copyright issues might be a thing. And I certainly do NOT wish to break any rules or enable pedo freaks. Like I said, I can go on and make changes as needed to make them look more adult, but it is also wise to avoid direct references. Although I already posted the gallery, I might just need to rename it to avoid any issues in any case. These are great tips, though!

Don't need to do so! 🙂 The model on your pictures looks adult and the reference is ok and my answer was more leaning towards taking into account certain cares when sharing the model (The model files and not pictures in the gallery)

You're not doing anything wrong, but someone could do!

PS: As a 37 years old adult I barely find rule34 content apealing or but I understand the phenomenon and my whole point is try and ensure everyone will keep your Mallow as adult as Octokuro or Rolyat (real adult cosplayers) doing adult cosplay

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, MarkZappa said:

Don't need to do so! 🙂 The model on your pictures looks adult and the reference is ok and my answer was more leaning towards taking into account certain cares when sharing the model (The model files and not pictures in the gallery)

You're not doing anything wrong, but someone could do!

PS: As a 37 years old adult I barely find rule34 content apealing or but I understand the phenomenon and my whole point is try and ensure everyone will keep your Mallow as adult as Octokuro or Rolyat (real adult cosplayers) doing adult cosplay

That's exactly it, yes! And Rule34 is definitely a gamble. I made an account because I saw my DOA comic posted there, but I cannot claim ownership somehow. However, I found that when you make an account there, you can filter which tags you want to block, including any questionable or extreme ones. Also, AI. That plague is taking over and I HATE it by mere principle.

Also 37 (going on 38) here, so yeah. The whole point is to keep adult entertainment, well, ADULT.

• Agree 1
  • Thumbs Up 1