Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Request

Smoke

Hi all,

On old MG there was a pair of gamecontrollers (xbox or PS) that I woulds really like to have again. If anyone have them please share. I want the version with two addons (controls) because i need two persons playing at the same time. Or if someone can tell me how to make two addons from the single ps4 controller in the toy section

6 hours ago, pes1972 said:

Hi all,

On old MG there was a pair of gamecontrollers (xbox or PS) that I woulds really like to have again. If anyone have them please share. I want the version with two addons (controls) because i need two persons playing at the same time. Or if someone can tell me how to make two addons from the single ps4 controller in the toy section

you can clone the toy,up to 4 i think,instructions on the site somewhere

13 hours ago, pes1972 said:

I have the original files, but they are still in the original (archived) format. And thanks to KE's obsessive/irrational need to crush 7.5 and force members to waste time extracting and repackaging every addon, I won't be uploading it. 🙄

Sorry. (Hopefully enough people complaining will get them to reverse this annoying & pointless policy.) 😡

47 minutes ago, OysterMug said:

I have the original files, but they are still in the original (archived) format. And thanks to KE's obsessive/irrational need to crush 7.5 and force members to waste time extracting and repackaging every addon, I won't be uploading it. 🙄

Sorry. (Hopefully enough people complaining will get them to reverse this annoying & pointless policy.) 😡

Well I´m not the reason to those rules so maybe you can send me a link with the .t** files. They are good enough for me

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Sexvision said:

Lets try not to post items directly here. As I said before it is not organized and makes things cluttered

• Administrator
11 hours ago, OysterMug said:

GREETING NON-NEWBIE.

I have linked you the fucken reason(s) to which why we taken this stance more than once. Feel free to create a awesome site in word press and post all the 7.5 as you please. In fact, please give K17 money so he can buy a site and create MG2.

Otherwise stop blaming others for you misfortune, stupidity, ignorance, etc. We won't reserve anything just to please you. We won't reverse anything to become the toxic nature that MG became. SEEING THAT YOU CAN'T READ OR DON'T WANT TO READ OR YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT REALITY OR SIMPLY JUST TRYING TO TROLL - We aren't trying to be MG. We are use using the good aspect of what was left in MG and creating a NEW interactive community.

IF You wish to upload T-X-X stuff - and act and do shit on how it was done in MG, please do it LL or in sugar&spice or like I stated earlier - create OysterWorld in your word press setting.

Plus you bickering is really, not being productive. Other users that aren't complaining are simply uploading and fulfilling such request. The process is not as complex and hard as you claim to be. Otherwise your attempt to "hold" stuff as 'hostage' is just dumb. Either ignore the request on go about your day and fix you issues or if you really do wish to help out - do it accordingly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Administrator

The reason why we decided to be only VX files and not 7.5 format of files is not a small thing, or something we decided on a whim. Heck, even the Team on MG worked exactly towards that point with making encoded stuff obsolete. So, this would also happen on MG, if it was still active.

The reason is very good - because it reduces the risk of interference of you know which company to minimum ... this puts us onto a much better solid and secure foothold.

Unsure how some folks like OM here cannot understand this - and especially him who came forward before warning people about many rules before, not just here on KE, but especially on MG.

I do understand if people still want to use 7.5 older versions ( for whatever reason they want ), and in no way we can stop them nor have a right to do so if they want to - but we need to look into the future, when the matters are about this site and content hub. So, the decision against 7.5 and or VX only is pretty valid here.

• Like 3
  • Love It 1

15 hours ago, Smoke said:

I have linked you the fucken reason(s) to which why we taken this stance more than once.

Actually, No. You have never provided a good reason for this policy.

The only "reason" of any worth is from x17 above saying something about "interference" from the original developer, but after YEARS of using the format with 7.5, that's a pretty weak (and basesless) reason to inconvenience users. All future uploads are always in the new format, but expecting every legacy addon to be converted prior to upload is simply annoying.

The consequence of which is fewer people bothering to upload if they have to go through unnecessary & inconvenient trouble of pointlessly converting extracting & repackaging every addon just to avoid an imaginary threat. 🙄

I left playing "AG3" and "Hongfire" when the members over there turned nasty/rude, and the site is now gone. Chasing away longtime contributing users like myself does not grow KE nor attract new members.

In short: Stuff It. 😒

• Confused 2

• Administrator
7 hours ago, OysterMug said:

The only "reason" of any worth is from x17 above saying something about "interference" from the original developer, but after YEARS of using the format with 7.5, that's a pretty weak (and basesless) reason to inconvenience users. All future uploads are always in the new format, but expecting every legacy addon to be converted prior to upload is simply annoying.

The consequence of which is fewer people bothering to upload if they have to go through unnecessary & inconvenient trouble of pointlessly converting extracting & repackaging every addon just to avoid an imaginary threat. 🙄

I left playing "AG3" and "Hongfire" when the members over there turned nasty/rude, and the site is now gone. Chasing away longtime contributing users like myself does not grow KE nor attract new members.

You have two options.

Option 1: Get wit the program

Option 2: Leave.

Choice is yours. Complaining and making a show about something no one else cares about is not going to do much for you. We have given you a certain level of leeway to voice your points or opinions, regardless of how insulting they are as your criticism is not constructive.  I'm not going to repeat the same stuff that has been repeated here.

I simply going to say watch yourself....if you continue on this track you will find yourself on the outside of a locked door.

• Love It 1

• Administrator

OysterMug - 

Its not baseless or weak - literally, the whole reason back then why Team started working on decoding everything was to move away from the files that "The Company" already claimed as theirs before and with which they had a leverage over the future of TK17. And yes, if you recall, the Team actually wanted to completely transition to VX and convert / decode all the mods for obsolete versions to a new one.

Unsure how you cannot understand or see that. So, yeah, we could allow 7.5 files here - this would potentially open us to a big risk of shutdown of the whole site, basically a sword hanging above our heads whole the time. Thats a risk we cannot take. If this site goes down, the TK17 could probably be dead forever. Having occasional uploads on other sites or clubs isnt enough to rekindle and keep the interest into the game high. This is why we made this site in the first place... if we didnt, the TK17 would probably die off. There is no "MG2" either at this point.

As for the "inconvenience" in decoding ... its literally few clicks made. All t-x-x files can be so easily decoded in bulk just by putting them into Addons folder of VX installation. 

To clarify - its only T-X-X files ... the BS-B files are not exactly a trademarked stuff from "The Company" in question here, but theyre more of being an obsolete stuff. One could also make conversions of that format ( I think its actually easy if searched in bulk by format suffix, and then converted in bulk ), and the newest CtK anyways only generates .bs file and is done with it. Overall, all my future addons come without any encoded files, also for practical side ( just open the .bs in Notepad++ and edit what you want , then save )

• Like 2
  • Love It 1

• Administrator
10 hours ago, OysterMug said:

Honestly if you are telling me to stuff it that it only proves that you are failing to read the advises and proper threads. Your ass started with the sarcastic and smug comments. Your ass never wanted to follow good advise.

I sent you this message. Pretty sure you decided to ignore it.

R1.thumb.png.e762bc927d9556d97148eead09d87e8f.png

Sent you this screen cap as well.

R2.thumb.png.cacd2fa816db3dbb19aaa1e4348ae3e5.png

I even sent you a PM. But I take it that you decided NOT to click on the link because......... I don't know, Lazy? or your smug about yourself and look down on others.

957708618_Screenshot_2021-01-27NoT-X-X.thumb.png.bb0ef92baa72ae8917cb5ce6cefd37fa.png

Either way, thread is closed because you decided to hijack it with stupidity - your ignorance. There are sections in which you can voice your ideas or improvements, like a suggestion box. But you don't want to use.

• Thumbs Up 2