Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Request

Smoke

1 hour ago, PunkBuster said:

Thank you! Maybe it's a wrong file, I remember when I was using 7.5 I got about 10 positions in the room, gonna look for the right file one more time...

UPD I looked through all the files again and didn't find another files adding more positions, I remember I had more then 5 positions...

You might have a different V7.5 config, mine's vanilla.  I added it to Archives as it was (just renamed to execute first) and got just 4 positions, then replaced the entire Room0018 file and no different.  In any case, VX has 10 positions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, aardy said:

Was there ever an 'R2-D2' Toy available (or something very similar) - or did I just dream it?

And if there was, would anyone be able to share it?  Please 😃

C3PO and minion.jpg

I don't think so. Or at least I never came across it! I've got all manner of light sabers and speeders, but R2-D2... nope! 

• Like 1

Apology in advance if what im asking has already been answered.

Is this like a ''request anything'' kind of thread?

*nvm read the first post waaaaay too fast*

Edited by Skalla
i got my answer
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, aardy said:

Was there ever an 'R2-D2' Toy available (or something very similar) - or did I just dream it?

An R2D2 toy would be easy enough to build from scratch as it is mostly just primary shapes.

I'd attempt if I had the time. 😞

• Like 2

• Administrator

For R2D2, you dont even need to make anything from scratch, there are plenty of models already done and free

https://free3d.com/3d-model/r2d2-by-abrock-46556.html

and

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/r2-d2-astrodroid-reload-7c69e7ff13f447c99a389f8e424675dd

Also, first is somewhat even higher poly for such simpler object. The textures could require work, though, I think in both above cases.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2020 at 12:32 PM, MrOllyK said:

You might have a different V7.5 config, mine's vanilla.  I added it to Archives as it was (just renamed to execute first) and got just 4 positions, then replaced the entire Room0018 file and no different.  In any case, VX has 10 positions.

Idk, I have 4 or 5 of them...
I'm using K update.

• Like 1

Hi, I am looking for a bra or nipple piercings with clothes pin. I believe to remember that it still exists but i am not sure. here a 3d model:

I added a blender file and textured it.

https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/household/other/clothespin-863ae4a798069192865306197bff9428

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/1358-bra003-nipple-clamps/

Clothespin2.JPG.0563fecbaba38f5f9f95e68566dfd9ba.JPG

Cloth pin.zip

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frankyaye said:

Hi, I am looking for a bra or nipple piercings with clothes pin. I believe to remember that it still exists but i am not sure. here a 3d model:

I added a blender file and textured it.

https://www.cgtrader.com/free-3d-models/household/other/clothespin-863ae4a798069192865306197bff9428

Clothespin2.JPG.0563fecbaba38f5f9f95e68566dfd9ba.JPG

Cloth pin.zip 2.03 MB · 0 downloads

I have this set of clothepins. not clothes add-on but Toys add-ons

read explanation before install

clothepins.jpg.ffe55aa15d9ceb769769030248553124.jpg

Clothepins Toy Add-on.zip

• Like 3
  • Love It 2
  • Thanks 1

My request is simple: I ask you to see some rooms of antique, medieval, rococo and steampank themes.
 If you post this, I will be infinitely grateful!
and please, the contents of your folders _hook5data/envmaps
it contains such files, as Garage.dds, Nightcity.dds etc

thats cubemaps files, 
if there is anything unusual - please post it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Be3yH4uK said:

My request is simple: I ask you to see some rooms of antique, medieval, rococo and steampank themes.
 If you post this, I will be infinitely grateful!

and please, the contents of your folders _hook5data/envmaps

it contains such files, as Garage.dds, Nightcity.dds etc

thats cubemaps files, 

if there is anything unusual - please post it

More Baroque than Rococo, but this one may be of interest to you:

R9ZRoom275 Baroque Reception by Berger - Rooms - Klub Exile

🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/15/2020 at 12:02 PM, kekkaru said:

Does anyone have any textures for the basic classroom so I can add some different lighting to it.

You should be able to exctract them from the archieves. example: C:\TheKlub17\Archives\2.158.001\Images.zip\Images\Q=Tex032M\Luder\Room\Classroom

Then copy all files to a new dir in the activemod dir, example: c:\TheKlub17\mod\Activemod\myClassRoom

It should then show up on the room selection screen.

I have not tried this myself, but it should work. So let me know how you go 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Does anyone remember "Samm's realistic shemale and female bodies" which also came with a set of cyberpunk-ish clothes? I still have the body mods but the clothes are lost for me😢

If someone still has the files on those I'd have an awesome lockdown-Christmas this year 💖

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zuchini said:

You should be able to exctract them from the archieves. example: C:\TheKlub17\Archives\2.158.001\Images.zip\Images\Q=Tex032M\Luder\Room\Classroom

Then copy all files to a new dir in the activemod dir, example: c:\TheKlub17\mod\Activemod\myClassRoom

It should then show up on the room selection screen.

I have not tried this myself, but it should work. So let me know how you go 😉

It didn't work at first but then I realized all the files would need the prefix "Room_Classroom_" added then it worked fine.

Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ambubaia said:

Does anyone remember "Samm's realistic shemale and female bodies" which also came with a set of cyberpunk-ish clothes? I still have the body mods but the clothes are lost for me😢

If someone still has the files on those I'd have an awesome lockdown-Christmas this year 💖

here ya go, Happy Christmas https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/1275-samms-android-project/

arm here,https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/1226-samms-android-arm/

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

• Administrator

I'm looking for the H5 textures for 2 specific rooms...

If you have them, you can send them to me directly or BETTER YET, upload them to the forum to get some sweet, sweet XP. It'll be greatly appreciated.

Hey! Time to get controversial here. I made this same post in LL, but I think I'll have better luck requesting this here.

Can somebody be a hero and make this amazing bikini? Thanks in advance!

7c7b8f0660235fef55e69e636e776726.jpg

coT6SjtZqwuwC9pThgTeAnVhf1hy6_77xCSDw9VyGbg.jpg

descarga (1).jpg

descarga.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-8.jpg

images.jpg

• Love It 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hmmmm 1

• Administrator
On 12/18/2020 at 5:16 PM, GuyInTheTrapperHat said:

I can't for the life of me understand how people can get salty about that trend. Is it the fucking best or what??

I think it stems from how politicized protective masks have become. It's really a slight on both left wing AND right wing ideologies. But I'll leave it at that. We IN NO WAY want politics to be discussed here on KE. That's a can of worms we'd like to keep closed and all the way in the back of the cupboard.

• Like 3