Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Request

Smoke

12 minutes ago, Mia3dX said:

I have a nice pink texture rework done by Ivan SX of the Hootie library skirt that has transparency that I'd like to share but I don't have the add-on, not showing up in customizer 🤦‍♂️

The files are labeled F_library001_skirt but I don't know what add-on is needed. Anyone mind sharing add-on?

Hi. That is a retexture file for the default Library Skirt. 

It should show in Customiser as is. 

Perhaps just double check through your Skirt Tab?  As long as it's in a folder in your Activemod, it should be there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, aardy said:

Hi. That is a retexture file for the default Library Skirt. 

It should show in Customiser as is. 

Perhaps just double check through your Skirt Tab?  As long as it's in a folder in your Activemod, it should be there.

Yeah, Library skirt doesn't even show up in customizer at all. Maybe cuz its a repack or I have a bigger fish to fry. Half of my body skins have extra messed up textures from some offending file now.

Once I get it sorted and test the texture out, I'll upload it. Thanks for clarifying it's a base asset

• Like 1

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Mia3dX said:

Yeah, Library skirt doesn't even show up in customizer at all. Maybe cuz its a repack or I have a bigger fish to fry. Half of my body skins have extra messed up textures from some offending file now.

Once I get it sorted and test the texture out, I'll upload it. Thanks for clarifying it's a base asset

You most likely have outfits turned off in Options Manager, once you turn off an outfit it will disable the clothes item.  So if an outfit uses the library skirt and you have that outfit turned off.  The library skirt will not show.

image.thumb.png.03d548a862be897dbad941222babd603.png

If you are like me and simply do not want to see the outfits show up in your Outfits menu (Because nobody really uses them) use the "Hide Default Outfits" in the GFX/UI tab.  This will hide the outfits but still give you access to the clothes.

image.thumb.png.a051ba565ed7e1f074e742102e86dd64.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/10/2020 at 10:12 PM, HDiddy said:

You most likely have outfits turned off in Options Manager, once you turn off an outfit it will disable the clothes item.  So if an outfit uses the library skirt and you have that outfit turned off.  The library skirt will not show.

If you are like me and simply do not want to see the outfits show up in your Outfits menu (Because nobody really uses them) use the "Hide Default Outfits" in the GFX/UI tab.  This will hide the outfits but still give you access to the clothes.

Yup that did the trick. Too bad the re texture of the skirt isn't really worth uploading tbh. This did get the adidas outfit you had in your Mega to show up 👍 Thanks for pointing that out!

• Like 1

On 11/9/2020 at 8:03 PM, aardy said:

A request.

Would anyone be able to post the addon 'R9Catsuit006 - ME:A Underarmour 1' by WitchKing in its original entirety please.

I have the addon but not the original textures. Or any Hook files. 

Requesting as I will need to be able to direct to it for an outfit re-texture I'm intending to post.

Thanks in advance  🙂 

R9Catsuit006_Icon.png

Just thought I'd bump this one, a little...   Anyone?

EDIT:  Sorted. Thanks to ddman2.

• Like 1

Got several requests (since I don't know how to creat addons/textures myself...). First, I would like to ask if someone could do an addon of Snake's hair and beard from Ground Zeroes. The rest of them are basically bikinis, cosplays and Anime hairs, but I'd rather find out how to do them myself and share here. If anyone's got any tips on getting started, let me know, please.

snake_by_anubisdhl_d8pyiha-fullview.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 10:09 AM, IIIlll said:

So im looking for nails again. Managed to find euphies nails 01 and 02 in @HDiddys archives (thank u very much). Also @loki1968 was nice enough to share the original Custom.03.R9Glove060.[SexyFingernails]. As far as i know these are the only nails mods that have been made, but im wondering if there arnt more out there. Basically im looking for something a bit longer maybe 50-60% longer than the custom glove, or 40-50% shorter then the really long ones (euphie 02 i think) both with a straight cut like the acrylic and with a sharp cut like the glovemod. has something like that been made or? If not, how would i go about making them? like what software would i need and so on.

You could probably load them into Blender and edit.  I can give it a go, just send me the links and a description of what you want done with each.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GuyInTheTrapperHat said:

Got several requests (since I don't know how to creat addons/textures myself...). First, I would like to ask if someone could do an addon of Snake's hair and beard from Ground Zeroes. The rest of them are basically bikinis, cosplays and Anime hairs, but I'd rather find out how to do them myself and share here. If anyone's got any tips on getting started, let me know, please.

Wow.  Hair is HARD to make from scratch.  It's hard to mess with full stop.  Never done it but managed to slightly mod some for my own use.  I use Blender V2.69 and import tool io_tkm V0.87 which is the only combination that works on my system.  Aside from learning Blender, it can be difficult to get some things working in game after modifying, but there are a few tricks.  I might be able to help with some things but I'm not even close to an expert, and I know you've got a steep learning curve ahead.

• Like 2

On 11/10/2020 at 11:48 AM, NepNep978 said:

Would anyone happen to have the breast inertia addon script that reduces the jiggle? It was on modsgarden.

Searched and couldn't find them, so added them at this link just for you.. 😎  You can try my values to reduce the jiggle, works with smaller tits:

BreastInertiaConfig :BreastInertia01 . {
    .Mass F32(0.5);
    .SpringK F32(1.460000038);
    .Damping F32(0.9700000286);
    .InnerMass F32(1);
    .InnerSpringK F32(2);
    .InnerDamping F32(0.6000000238);
};

You might have to copy these values to ":BreastInertia02" etc.  It's possible that some ":BreastInertia" segments aren't used.  Experiment and let me know how you get on.  More info helps others and you even might be able to write a tutorial.. 👍

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, IIIlll said:

@MrOllyK Please excuse my terrible drawing skills but im looking for something like those three styles..

The nails load into Blender just fine.  I'll be using the long EuphieNails2 and probably be able to make EuphieNails3, EuphieNails4, and EuphieNails5 addons.  Never did work like this before and might take a couple days once I figure out what's going on.  Hopefully 3, 4 and 5 don't exist anywhere or I can just change the node names to something else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RONY said:

Hey, i'm looking for a jukebox as a toy. Dont remember if something like this exists in MG. 

Thanks in advance!

Im sure there was a jukebox In a toy pack by J U or Swavi.... I will check my old game files...

5 hours ago, mr jones said:

Im sure there was a jukebox In a toy pack by J U or Swavi.... I will check my old game files...

I hope that i'm right in this Quote? to answer to MrJones. Thank you for helping. If you find something it will be awesome.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RONY said:

I hope that i'm right in this Quote? to answer to MrJones. Thank you for helping. If you find something it will be awesome.

Hello my friend. I know I have the toy bundle, it might be on my other laptop thats slow to load, but I have nothing better to do, I might find a few more lost goodies.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, IIIlll said:

@MrOllyK u can also probably also use this for the semisharp fingernails

sexyfingernails.zip 149.86 kB · 1 download

I've decided to not use EuphieNails2 as a base because they're just terrible.  Alignment and finger-fit are way off in some areas.  EuphieNails1 makes the better base and I'll be redoing the whole lot, looking at 9 nail choices in one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, MrOllyK said:

I've decided to not use EuphieNails2 as a base because they're just terrible.  Alignment and finger-fit are way off in some areas.  EuphieNails1 makes the better base and I'll be redoing the whole lot, looking at 9 nail choices in one.

Well sorry for misleading u the wrong way

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, taxi_driver said:

I'm looking fo a cigarette and/or cigarr, best as a toy. Is something out there?

I have a cigarette toy that just needs a texture change (and some resizing in Pose Edit) to be made into a cigar.  Also have a few other toys all made with default game Toy Edit.  Just take me a few days to put them all together if you can wait (busy with other stuff).. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1