Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Request

Smoke

10 minutes ago, venus_alpha said:

Hi someone has the "foam" H5 skin level of Siberia? I am also looking for a nice H5 "wet skin" level... 🙂

thanks!

This might be what you want, but I didn't have the creator's name attached to the .rar.

MEGA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, RzyKns said:

This might be what you want, but I didn't have the creator's name attached to the .rar.

MEGA

woah, it was fast! thank you! I am quite sure the creator is Siberia. thanks again!

thanks also @HDiddy 👇, I know about the universal ssstem but I was too lazy to investigate...

btw this forum is becoming better than a Hotline! I asked and I got a solution in 30 minute 🤩

Edited by venus_alpha
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrator
34 minutes ago, venus_alpha said:

Hi someone has the "foam" H5 skin level of Siberia? I am also looking for a nice H5 "wet skin" level... 🙂

thanks!

It is also part of the Universal Skin System in Downloads. Water Droplets is the other one.

image.thumb.png.2bd68b98cd067c5dfad9b852e41fdc6c.png

• Thanks 2

Hi,

I just noticed i have no voices whatsover to chose from. Can anyone please share the voicepack for VX if there is one available. I thought they came with standard install but I can´t find any setting to activate them anywhere.

• Like 1

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, pes1972 said:

Hi,

I just noticed i have no voices whatsover to chose from. Can anyone please share the voicepack for VX if there is one available. I thought they came with standard install but I can´t find any setting to activate them anywhere.

You may want to ask @OysterMug he is the resident Voices expert

• Thanks 1

Just now, HDiddy said:

You may want to ask @OysterMug he is the resident Voices expert

I did find them now when going into model page but I can´t see them when in sequencer and that´s was what I was trying to do to test between different voices. Any change/fix anyone know of that is available so you can change voices when in sequencer

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pes1972 said:

When TK17's internal voice list is empty, your Master List (Scripts.zip\Scripts\Shared\Voice\VcVoiceSets.L=EN.bs) is missing or corrupt.

In 7.5, this list was modified by my program. VX instead appends to this list in real time when VX loads, adding each voice in the Addons folder to that list.

Assuming you didn't tamper with the base scripts in the "Archives" folder, you mostly like have a bad voice addon that was not installed properly using "Voiceset Installer 4".

Delete all of your addon voices to the Recycle Bin and the list should return. Re-install your addon voices. If the problem returns, PM me.

PS: There is no "Voicepack". Voices need to be custom installed by each user based on their own configuration.

• Thanks 2

Hello, looking for some stuff again:

- weapons, escpecially guns with hook5 mod if possible

- clothing for gevs_cx bodies with hook5 mod if possible

- Room 387 Red Riding Hood (only addon, I've got the mod)

- there was a room with a train compartment. I already found Orient Express v2.0 here but as I remeber there was also a compartment with table and bench?!

• Like 1

Hello everyone.

I don't know where to request textures, so I'm gonna post here.

I'm looking for UV maps, specifically F_Caffe001_Top UV map. Does anyone have it?

52 minutes ago, SnooRelevations said:

Hello everyone.

I don't know where to request textures, so I'm gonna post here.

I'm looking for UV maps, specifically F_Caffe001_Top UV map. Does anyone have it?

Here is the original source texture (in Photoshop PSD format.)

Load into Photoshop (or compatible image editor.) The UV is the top layer.

• Thanks 1

I'm not really sure where to post that kind of questions, so I'll make it as a request.

Back in 200x I've had a repack with an automatic camera feature. So, in a Free-mode in a RMB menu there was an option called Auo-camera, when selected it was automatically changing camera angles and zoom, iirc random, with random delay between changes.

I wasn't been able to find this addon on MG or anywhere else (not sure if I asked on MG tho).

So, maybe anyone know the name or even have an addon?

• Hmmmm 1

22 hours ago, OysterMug said:

I reuploaded the "J-Weapons Pack" here. I don't recall who the original author was.

Thank you! Can I use hook5 with these?

And another request: A moveable tail. Was called "ptail" or something like that and was r9tail023 with R9X.

Edit: I think someone named poorman maybe made it.

Edited by taxi_driver
additional info
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, taxi_driver said:

I'm sorry, I need to know what the active mod names are. I can't get to work with extra textures.

Standard toys. No AM support.

If absolutely necessary, you can open the extracted mod folder and replace the textures inside with your own.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, SnooRelevations said:

Hi. Could anyone share MTEBlouse3 addon?

I have textures but addon is nowhere to be found.

That is probably because it is a newish VX specific addon, and there are forum guidelines about NOT posting new VX specific addons.

I think this is to allow/encourage the creators to upload their own work if possible.  If it doesn't appear at some point, I'm sure the powers-that-be may allow an upload.

Just my guess 🙂 

Read here:

Posting old Content - Announcements - Klub Exile

• Thanks 1