Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Request

Smoke

• Administrator

Request addons here.

If you are gonna post an addon, please follow the simple guidelines:

1. Make sure the author is either not active/ the addon is old - For example, 2017 or earlier or the author does not have said addon and granted permission.
  2. Post it in the download section. Remember to use tags. Ex: Addon, (authors name), request, room, cloth, old, etc
  3. Has to be free, no 'xile points. (XP). Only the original author can post XP unless you done any major modification, such as, making said item into a replacer.
  • Like 2

It would be more helpful for a modder if you provide the starting mesh for clothes at least, but if possible the human character as well. Just adding a picture won't do it most of the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So im looking for nails again. Managed to find euphies nails 01 and 02 in @HDiddys archives (thank u very much). Also @loki1968 was nice enough to share the original Custom.03.R9Glove060.[SexyFingernails]. As far as i know these are the only nails mods that have been made, but im wondering if there arnt more out there. Basically im looking for something a bit longer maybe 50-60% longer than the custom glove, or 40-50% shorter then the really long ones (euphie 02 i think) both with a straight cut like the acrylic and with a sharp cut like the glovemod. has something like that been made or? If not, how would i go about making them? like what software would i need and so on.

The Klub 17-0173.jpg

The Klub 17-0171.jpg

The Klub 17-0172.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/30/2020 at 8:09 PM, IIIlll said:

So im looking for nails again. Managed to find euphies nails 01 and 02 in @HDiddys archives (thank u very much). Also @loki1968 was nice enough to share the original Custom.03.R9Glove060.[SexyFingernails]. As far as i know these are the only nails mods that have been made, but im wondering if there arnt more out there. Basically im looking for something a bit longer maybe 50-60% longer than the custom glove, or 40-50% shorter then the really long ones (euphie 02 i think) both with a straight cut like the acrylic and with a sharp cut like the glovemod. has something like that been made or? If not, how would i go about making them? like what software would i need and so on.

The Klub 17-0173.jpg

The Klub 17-0171.jpg

The Klub 17-0172.jpg

Me too

• Like 2

If anybody is looking for Modsgarden content (add-ons, textures, models, poses, rooms, etc.), reply here or send me a message! I have a pretty big download archive from 2014~2020. I can't promise I have everything you may be looking for, but if I do I'll re-upload it here to Exile!

EDIT 11/04/20: Some users have been requesting me to re-upload FULL collections of work. I'll see what I have, but large archives (dozens of files and/or hundreds of MB) are unfortunately out of the question. 😂

• Like 1
  • Love It 2
  • Thanks 2

On 11/3/2020 at 3:04 AM, DANDEE said:

If anybody is looking for Modsgarden content (add-ons, textures, models, poses, rooms, etc.), reply here or send me a message! I have a pretty big download archive from 2014~2020. I can't promise I have everything you may be looking for, but if I do I'll re-upload it here to Exile! 😎

That would be nice. I see you've posted some of neatmcgee's models. Would be cool if you could find some of his/her other heads+saves. No pressure tho.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NepNep978 said:

That would be nice. I see you've posted some of neatmcgee's models. Would be cool if you could find some of his/her other heads+saves. No pressure tho.

Yeah those have been getting requested a lot. I'll share more of them once I'm done helping with the R9ZRoom re-upload project.

• Like 1

I'm hoping this is right place to request this. But I use to use stockings for hook 5 that you'd add through skin layers(same way you'd add tattoo's and eyebrows) But I lost all my files and can't seem to find it anywhere.

If anyone knows where I could get these it would be very much appreciated.

Again if I posted this in the wrong area please let me know.

• Like 1

Hey. I wanna try a video clip of a rock song. I need some guitars drums and stuff like that, you know, from the old MG. Its going to be a difficuld project, i'm working on the scenario. If someone wants to participate, (ideas, poses, outfits etc.), i'm happy to share more info.

Thanks in advance!  

• Like 1

On 11/2/2020 at 1:34 PM, DANDEE said:

If anybody is looking for Modsgarden content (add-ons, textures, models, poses, rooms, etc.), reply here or send me a message! I have a pretty big download archive from 2014~2020. I can't promise I have everything you may be looking for, but if I do I'll re-upload it here to Exile!

Would you happen to have a camera toy?

• Like 1

A request.

Would anyone be able to post the addon 'R9Catsuit006 - ME:A Underarmour 1' by WitchKing in its original entirety please.

I have the addon but not the original textures. Or any Hook files. 

Requesting as I will need to be able to direct to it for an outfit re-texture I'm intending to post.

Thanks in advance  🙂 

R9Catsuit006_Icon.png

• Like 1

I have a nice pink texture rework done by Ivan SX of the Hootie library skirt that has transparency that I'd like to share but I don't have the add-on, not showing up in customizer 🤦‍♂️

The files are labeled F_library001_skirt but I don't know what add-on is needed. Anyone mind sharing add-on?