Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Request

Smoke

46 minutes ago, MrOllyK said:

I have a cigarette toy that just needs a texture change (and some resizing in Pose Edit) to be made into a cigar.  Also have a few other toys all made with default game Toy Edit.  Just take me a few days to put them all together if you can wait (busy with other stuff).. 😎

Sure. Thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, loki1968 said:

no but i have these if you don't have them

The Klub 17-0112.jpg

If you can share these i'm highly interested ! 🤩

and pehaps someone can extend platforms, it will be perfect 😜

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

• Administrator

@loki1968 Those boots are from a outfit that Euphie made. Please do not share it.

The reason - when in MG was up I talk to her and asked her If I can improve on the boots, which I did. At the end, it was something between use that we exchanged and kept for personal use. Either way - she gave me the option to share or not. When MG was up I decided not to share it. But seeing that KE is a new start, I have decided to share the outfit. So do not share it due to it will be a duplicate and many of the repost are not complete files. Missing textures, UV maps, etc.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Smoke said:

@loki1968 Those boots are from a outfit that Euphie made. Please do not share it.

The reason - when in MG was up I talk to her and asked her If I can improve on the boots, which I did. At the end, it was something between use that we exchanged and kept for personal use. Either way - she gave me the option to share or not. When MG was up I decided not to share it. But seeing that KE is a new start, I have decided to share the outfit. So do not share it due to it will be a duplicate and many of the repost are not complete files. Missing textures, UV maps, etc.

Right won't upload, you sharing the entire outfit? 

• Like 1

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, loki1968 said:

Right won't upload, you sharing the entire outfit? 

Yes I will. I'll post it by the end of this week. Need to get the UV files and change the name to comply under the new settings.

• Thanks 2

• Administrator
12 hours ago, IIIlll said:

Does anyone have classic American stripper heels with transparent platforms like these? Basically Cinderella's slippers if Cinderella was a stripper

Its possible but hard to achieve as the multiple layer aspect tends to ruin it. And create a "shortcut" will require to add more vertices to the addon.

• Like 1
  • Hmmmm 1

12 hours ago, Singran said:

It would be nice, if somebody can upload or create these addons:

1050402660_47.png.1440742b13eb2d8aded647edaabda3c3.png

I think it was Keido that did all three - you could try asking him directly.

I have them but not as the original downloads.

You're looking for R9Hat052 /053 /059.

If Keido's unable to help, send me a PM.

• Like 3

Request for add-ons R9Bra019 , R9NeckCloth044 and R9Panty036  😘

Can't seem to find them anywhere.

It looks like they go with the Kitty Lingerie textures shown for reference. I have the textures but have checked every shared database and my several installs but no luck with the add-ons.

R9Bra019.jpg

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MIA3DX said:

Request for add-ons R9Bra019 , R9NeckCloth044 and R9Panty036  😘

Can't seem to find them anywhere.

It looks like they go with the Kitty Lingerie textures shown for reference. I have the textures but have checked every shared database and my several installs but no luck with the add-ons.

R9Bra019.jpg

Kitty Lingerie by NCProductions recently posted here by dmzlol:

Kitty Lingerie by NCProductions - Bikini/Lingerie - Klub Exile

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2020 at 8:45 AM, Singran said:

It would be nice, if somebody can upload or create these addons:

1050402660_47.png.1440742b13eb2d8aded647edaabda3c3.png

I found those in the Anon's backup, that is in LL, Utilities section. They are part of the big zip folder for R9hat, so you'll have to pick them up or get rid of other unwanted stuff.

Screen-2020-11-24_20-18-17.jpg.8873be81f5960a2504c7adee928aacf1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Administrator
2 hours ago, SnooRelevations said:

It's me again with another request xD

I'm looking for Police Officer Outfit and/or Mister Cool Outfit.

Thanks in advance.

I want to say Mr. Cool was from @BLVKLION

• Like 1

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, MarkZappa said:

Both items are from BLVKLION, not just Mr. Cool

If they get posted we can credit back to him.  I want to say I have at least Mr. Cool.

EDIT: I have both, will post.

• Thanks 1

• Administrator
3 hours ago, SnooRelevations said:

It's me again with another request xD

I'm looking for Police Officer Outfit and/or Mister Cool Outfit.

Thanks in advance.

You will find all the requested @BLVKLION files here: https://www.klubexile.com/profile/1149-blvklion/?tab=node_filestabprofile_filesTab

• Thanks 1