Hi There

Welcome to Klub Exile. If you happened to make your way to the site either from Lovers Lab or a Search on Google, we are glad you found us.  To unlock the entire site you will need to have a account registered.  Don't worry it is free but in the mean time you can read up on why we made the site and other little tidbits.  Feel free to join or Discord Server also if you have any more questions.  Thanks for stopping by and See You on the other side.

admin admin

Request

Smoke

On 11/2/2020 at 4:34 PM, DANDEE said:

If anybody is looking for Modsgarden content (add-ons, textures, models, poses, rooms, etc.), reply here or send me a message! I have a pretty big download archive from 2014~2020. I can't promise I have everything you may be looking for, but if I do I'll re-upload it here to Exile!

EDIT 11/04/20: Some users have been requesting me to re-upload FULL collections of work. I'll see what I have, but large archives (dozens of files and/or hundreds of MB) are unfortunately out of the question. 😂

Any UnderTale Models or Skins from the old ModgardensCC site? Asking for a friend. 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Dragonsprite said:

Any UnderTale Models or Skins from the old ModgardensCC site? Asking for a friend. 😂

Interesting request! Nah sorry, couldn't find any UnderTale stuff. Tbh I don't even remember some (if any?) being posted!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IIIlll said:

@Dragonsprite @DANDEE is it furry stuff, sounds like furriers. I saw one furry gal in the psycho repak, i can probably scrape her out for u 😂

It's got a few fantasy/furry characters in it, yeah. I actually haven't played it but I'm familiar. It's pretty popular, so it doesn't surprise me somebody wanted to see it on TK17.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2020 at 9:05 AM, kekkaru said:

I'm hoping this is right place to request this. But I use to use stockings for hook 5 that you'd add through skin layers(same way you'd add tattoo's and eyebrows) But I lost all my files and can't seem to find it anywhere.

If anyone knows where I could get these it would be very much appreciated.

Again if I posted this in the wrong area please let me know.

https://www.klubexile.com/files/file/1038-hook-5-stockings/

here ya go

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, IIIlll said:

@Dragonsprite  this is from psycho and a few more i found in an old megapack. Its just textures, but u can probably add hook effects from other skins. enjoy 

Furry.zip 19.96 MB · 1 download

@DANDEE @IIIlll Oh Yeah Thanks! You found some of that good stuff. but the UnderTale stuff must have been super rare. I'm not too worried about it. There were a few characters like Toriel and Undyne. I know it's not everyone's cuppa Tea but as they say Variety is the Spice of Life and somedays you just need some other flavors! lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrator
On 11/30/2020 at 6:36 AM, SnooRelevations said:

Does anyone have old man and/or old woman skins? 1x or 4x, doesn't matter.

Thanks.

Here's a couple old man skins uploaded on KE.

As far as old woman skins? Doesn't seem to be any here. There's my Curves White and Black skin packs, but that's more along the lines of MILFs in their 30s to late 40s. GILF skins are hard to come buy.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SnooRelevations said:

Can anyone upload following rooms please?

-Room 455 (Russian Ghetto Apartment)

-Room 466 (Broker Safehouse)

The addons are here, not sure they contains the textures.

On 12/3/2020 at 10:51 AM, PunkBuster said:

Hello everyone!
I have old add-ons for various default rooms which add new pose locations.
Can someone adapt the add-on for a classroom to VX?

From what I can see it's a replacer from 2015 at latest as it contains the Classroom scene file as well as other control scripts.  The scene file itself of the room and all objects have many but little differences in texture UV mapping, but that's it, no extra positions.  Other files are older ranging from 2009 but AvFurnitures is from 2015 and not much different from current.  When I put it in Addons it works just fine, but has only 4 pose locations in the room, where the current version has 10.  There's a choice of 199 pre-made poses to choose from when selecting "New" in Pose Editor no matter I use the Addon or not.

I ran it in V7.5.1.5 and it doesn't help at all.  By default there are 5 positions and this seems to chop one out.  If anything, I suspect many improvements to VX rooms have either been added already or been made since your old files.  Sorry, just saying how I see it.. 😬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MrOllyK said:

From what I can see it's a replacer from 2015 at latest as it contains the Classroom scene file as well as other control scripts.  The scene file itself of the room and all objects have many but little differences in texture UV mapping, but that's it, no extra positions.  Other files are older ranging from 2009 but AvFurnitures is from 2015 and not much different from current.  When I put it in Addons it works just fine, but has only 4 pose locations in the room, where the current version has 10.  There's a choice of 199 pre-made poses to choose from when selecting "New" in Pose Editor no matter I use the Addon or not.

I ran it in V7.5.1.5 and it doesn't help at all.  By default there are 5 positions and this seems to chop one out.  If anything, I suspect many improvements to VX rooms have either been added already or been made since your old files.  Sorry, just saying how I see it.. 😬

Thank you! Maybe it's a wrong file, I remember when I was using 7.5 I got about 10 positions in the room, gonna look for the right file one more time...

UPD I looked through all the files again and didn't find another files adding more positions, I remember I had more then 5 positions...

• Like 1